Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian lover ... and tries to patch up with ex-wife Jo
Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: February 13, 2011 12:33

It probably was Ana's new hairstyle that knocked him of

And matching shoes

Probably Ronnie is the best dressed Stones right now - even better that Charlie. But, I prefer Charlie's more classic look winking smiley
Enjoy a few more, 770 to be exact, "Ronnie pictures" here
[www.zimbio.com]

Re: Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian lover ... and tries to patch up with ex-wife Jo
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: February 13, 2011 12:38

I dunno about best dressed.Charlie has got style in his dress sense and Ronnie...............well,hasn't.He likes it and that's all that matters I guess. smoking smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 13, 2011 13:25

mtaylor
It probably was Ana's new hairstyle that knocked him of

And matching shoes

Probably Ronnie is the best dressed Stones right now - even better that Charlie. But, I prefer Charlie's more classic look winking smiley
Enjoy a few more, 770 to be exact, "Ronnie pictures" here

Nothing beats this guy:

Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: February 13, 2011 14:00

Ronnie has the best taste when it comes to women. And yes, he's a good dresser....most of the time.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 13, 2011 14:43

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-02-13 14:43 by Amsterdamned.

Date: February 13, 2011 15:15

[www.thesun.co.uk]

This is probably why Ronnie and Jo met and what they takled about:

Last week Ronnie finalised his divorce from his wife of 24 years JO WOOD.
At the time, he said: "Yes, I'm a free man. I believe today is the day the divorce becomes final.
"I've been so busy at the awards.
"I'm going to meet Jo this week, very amicably, and we are going to talk about 'you have this and I'll have that'.
"It's only material things.
"

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 13, 2011 19:34

"Ronnie has the best taste when it comes to women"

You've switched to "sarcasm" mode before you wrote this, don't you?

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: February 13, 2011 20:18

Wait a damn minute!! She's a good lookin guy!

Date: February 13, 2011 20:50

dcba
"Ronnie has the best taste when it comes to women"

You've switched to "sarcasm" mode before you wrote this, don't you?
You have to be sarcastic, when commenting on gossip news smiling smiley then it becomes even funnier.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: February 13, 2011 23:04

Just looked at Mail website and cannot see a mention of Ronnie.Have they come to their senses and know it is not true.Tabloid crap at it's worst.Say one thing in big letters and then detract it completely when they know it's not true and could be liable for a big payout.Get yer lawyer on it Ronnie. eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: February 13, 2011 23:07

true love tends to forget...

2 1 2 0

Posted by: 1cdog ()
Date: February 14, 2011 03:07

LOL...........now that's a hoot! Good one smiling smiley

Bimmelzerbott
Ronnie has the best taste when it comes to women. And yes, he's a good dresser....most of the time.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1569
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home