Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Please do NOT post nut case news on IORR
Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 10, 2013 23:50

Nut cases do NOT need any attention on IORR. I will delete any posts here regarding nut cases. People playing illegaly with bombs, guns, granades and other harmful devices are free to do that any place outside IORR, I leave them to the governments, to the mental hospitals and the tabloids who need to sell more papers and clicks, but reports about their strange acts are NOT welcome here. They are to be ignored.

FYI - I was born and raised on site at a mental hospital here in Norway, one of the largest ones. I still live here, just nearby... My father, a gardener, and mother, worked on the site. A lot of my "friends" were mental cases. Some had killed their father, others had been thrown out of their family and put into the hospital completely sane. But most of them needed protection from the outside world. I grew up with them, they respected me, and I respected them. They did not do any harm in a closed environment. But these days a lot of these guys walk around without medication and care. Please just leave it to the "system" to take care of them. It is unfair and inappropriate to make fun of them or to even talk about these guys in a tabloid way. I could have written books about my childhood and my "friends", and I would stand up and fight for their help and support if I had the time, but I have respect and decency to keep it as my own memories öf a unique part of my life.

Even if internet is blistering fast and you may say and write anything you hear and think, it does not mean you have to reproduce all the silly stuff that is around.

Thanks for your respect and understanding.

Bjornulf
IORR Editor

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1650
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home