Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Uh oh...temptation
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 4, 2013 23:16

Just got an email from the Stones store offering 3 tshirts for the price of 2. Must be some overstock. That would bring them down pricewise to a semi-realistic level. Good through Halloween.

Re: Uh oh...temptation
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 4, 2013 23:18

crholmstrom
Just got an email from the Stones store offering 3 tshirts for the price of 2. Must be some overstock. That would bring them down pricewise to a semi-realistic level. Good through Halloween.

They usually do a post Christmas sale that is pretty good. If you're not in a hurry might be worth considering too.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: October 4, 2013 23:20

Got a pre-faded black tongue history tshirt, at Kohls. It was onsale for $14.xx. Paid $40 for a white one in Philly.

I do like the butterfly Hyde Park. Not being at either show, I don't like wearing concert shirts that I didn't attend. Might make an exception for that one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-04 23:22 by MingSubu.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: October 4, 2013 23:21

They must have sent out an email blitz, I got one too, and as always I lingered on the word "FREE" before remembering that I have so many T shirts I had to buy an extra furniture item to store them in, half of them are Stones shirts, and I rarely wear any of them. eye rolling smiley

Date: October 4, 2013 23:22

MingSubu
Got a pre-faded black tongue history tshirt, at Kohls. It was onsale for $14.xx. Paid $40 for a white one in Philly.

BEAUTY!

And pre-faded black IS the new white!

Date: October 4, 2013 23:25

OK, just got the same email.

I dunno, I just don't wear these t-shirts anymore.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: October 4, 2013 23:28

Here it is, I got it too. Just what I need, more Stones t-shirts....but, but, it is tempting.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1733
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home