Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Uh oh...temptation
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 4, 2013 23:16

Just got an email from the Stones store offering 3 tshirts for the price of 2. Must be some overstock. That would bring them down pricewise to a semi-realistic level. Good through Halloween.

Re: Uh oh...temptation
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 4, 2013 23:18

crholmstrom
Just got an email from the Stones store offering 3 tshirts for the price of 2. Must be some overstock. That would bring them down pricewise to a semi-realistic level. Good through Halloween.

They usually do a post Christmas sale that is pretty good. If you're not in a hurry might be worth considering too.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: October 4, 2013 23:20

Got a pre-faded black tongue history tshirt, at Kohls. It was onsale for $14.xx. Paid $40 for a white one in Philly.

I do like the butterfly Hyde Park. Not being at either show, I don't like wearing concert shirts that I didn't attend. Might make an exception for that one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-04 23:22 by MingSubu.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: October 4, 2013 23:21

They must have sent out an email blitz, I got one too, and as always I lingered on the word "FREE" before remembering that I have so many T shirts I had to buy an extra furniture item to store them in, half of them are Stones shirts, and I rarely wear any of them. eye rolling smiley

Date: October 4, 2013 23:22

MingSubu
Got a pre-faded black tongue history tshirt, at Kohls. It was onsale for $14.xx. Paid $40 for a white one in Philly.

BEAUTY!

And pre-faded black IS the new white!

Date: October 4, 2013 23:25

OK, just got the same email.

I dunno, I just don't wear these t-shirts anymore.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: October 4, 2013 23:28

Here it is, I got it too. Just what I need, more Stones t-shirts....but, but, it is tempting.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1835
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home