Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Going to Every Stones Concert on a World Tour?
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: February 10, 2011 21:14

in retrospect, i wish i hadn't attended what was (and will be) my last stones show in oakland on the last tour....i was totally bored with them....a total yawnfest....although it was fun to van again....but, i shoulda made the beacon show my final remembrance of seeing them live - the playing was only so-so, but at least it was an exciting vibe and event....

Re: Going to Every Stones Concert on a World Tour?
Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: February 10, 2011 21:23

Edith Grove
I think if I suddenly found myself with the means to attend every show on a world tour (without having to work for the band) I would have to decline the opportunity to see the band that many times.

As much as I love the band, seeing (virtually) the same show that many times would get rather tiresome.

I like the idea of being able to "semi-follow" the band around the world, attending some select shows along the way, and seeing more of what the world has to offer.
I agree. When I saw 3 shows in 2 weeks at the end of the last US tour I got bored. It was basicly the same show and not real exciting by the third time hearing it....Now if it was Springsteen. I'd go to every show possible. Never got bored when I went to multiple shows on his last 2 tours.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1505
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home