Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: OT: Super Bowl
Date: February 7, 2011 17:52

Stoneage
Thanks for the info, Jesse! Maybe someone can fill in about the existense of dopingtests in the NFL? Are there any?

as far as i know yes there is

Posted by: Jesse1960 ()
Date: February 7, 2011 18:10

Stoneage
Thanks for the info, Jesse! Maybe someone can fill in about the existense of dopingtests in the NFL? Are there any?

There is testing for steroids.However the testing is mired in the 80's, when old fashioned growth "roids" such as Winstrol, Diannabol, and such were commonly used. The newer growth hormones are not detected by the antiquated testing format. The NFL Players Union is staunchly opposed to any further scrutiny of performance enhancement substances. Go figure.Linemen, or the "Big Uglies", "Sweat Hogs", have always been huge. A glance of rosters from 30 years ago reveals shows the height of down linemen has not changed, but the average weight increase has been tremendous.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: February 7, 2011 19:40

Good game. Would of been better if the Steelers won. But I did allright on the day. Plus I may be in more pools depending on what bar I walk into.LOL. The Black Eyed Peas were embarrissingly bad. Bring bad the old dudes for the halftime show.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: February 8, 2011 02:09

The best team won, the Peas sucked, but the game was exciting and that's what it's all about...except when the Stones played...that year, it was about THEM!

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1276
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home