Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
L'Wren Scott posting Instagram picture of Mick Jagger anno 1967
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: July 31, 2013 14:48

L'Wren Scott posting Instagram picture of Mick Jagger anno 1964

The Daily Mail has run a story about L'Wren of using Instagram to post a photo of Mick, aged 21 on tour in America, leaving little to the imagination.

Here's the DM story.

A (very) brief snapshot of Jagger aged 21: Girlfriend L'Wren Scott posts picture of Rolling Stone during band's first US tour

He may have been feeling a little bit down about his age after turning 70 on Friday.

But if he was, Mick Jagger’s girlfriend thought she had just the antidote… a picture of her man in his trunks when he was 21.

The singer’s partner L’Wren Scott duly marked his landmark birthday by uploading a picture of the star dating back almost half a century.

The black and white photograph, believed to have been taken during the Rolling Stones’ first US tour in 1964, shows Jagger as a 21-year-old youth, posing in just a pair of skimpy swimming trunks.

Striking a typically androgynous pose, and displaying a hint of his now trademark pout, the image shows the star on the cusp of fame, just months before the band hit the big time.

It was on their return from America that the band penned their most famous hit, Satisfaction.

US fashion designer Miss Scott, 46, posted the vintage snap on her Instagram account, which was seen by her 6,000 followers.

The star became a renowned anti-establishment figure in the 1960s as a result of his band’s hellraising behaviour, which included drug busts and sex scandals.

But despite decades of excess during his time with the band, Sir Mick has done his best to keep the aging process at bay in recent years.

The star has previously spoken of his tough fitness regime, which involves training up to six days a week in a bid to maintain the 28in waist and prepare him for the 12 miles he is estimated to cover during a typical stage show.

He swears by ballet to help his balance, and also studies yoga and pilates.

His routine also includes running eight miles a day, swimming, kickboxing and cycling.

The star’s workouts are masterminded by Torje Eike, a Norwegian personal trainer whose previous clients include Olympic athletes and national football teams.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-31 22:17 by bv.

Re: L'Wren posts pic of young Mick in very skimpy trunks - and it shows how wrong Keith was!
Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: July 31, 2013 17:12

Silver Dagger, you seem rather excited about Mick's bulge...

Re: L'Wren posts pic of young Mick in very skimpy trunks - and it shows how wrong Keith was!
Posted by: bennyboy ()
Date: July 31, 2013 17:27

The star has previously spoken of his tough fitness regime, which involves training up to six days a week in a bid to maintain the 28in waist and prepare him for the 12 miles he is estimated to cover during a typical stage show.

He swears by ballet to help his balance, and also studies yoga and pilates.

His routine also includes running eight miles a day, swimming, kickboxing and cycling.

The star’s workouts are masterminded by Torje Eike, a Norwegian personal trainer whose previous clients include Olympic athletes and national football teams.

Madness.

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: July 31, 2013 17:36

GumbootCloggeroo
I have never seen someone so excited about a bulge

Date: July 31, 2013 17:39

GumbootCloggeroo

Heh heh! Well it's kinda staring you in the face.

Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: July 31, 2013 17:40

Godxofxrock9
GumbootCloggeroo
I have never seen someone so excited about a bulge

Oh crap... I foresee "The Battle on the bulge" coming to IORR... even crueler than the last one nearly 70 years ago. And I guess that after the battle on the bulge will be sorted out, in relation to Jagger, well get into details and engage in "Operation TORCH".

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: July 31, 2013 17:40

Date: July 31, 2013 17:43

His Majesty
[www.iorr.org]

Yes, yes I know. Big Al posted his after this one.

Date: July 31, 2013 17:51

To whom it may concern.

The footage stills from the sex scene in performance gives some creedence to Keith's claim in his book Life.

Best wishes

Stones cock and balls observation department.

Mick Jagger In Swimming Trunks
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 31, 2013 16:02

Re: Mick Jagger In Swimming Trunks
Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: July 31, 2013 16:04

He looks just as Keif described him smoking smiley

Date: July 31, 2013 16:05

Photo by Cecil Beaton in Morocco 1967.

Date: July 31, 2013 16:06

His Majesty
Photo by Cecil Beaton in Morocco 1967.

24 years old, then? grinning smiley

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: July 31, 2013 16:33

Wroclaw
He looks just as Keif described him smoking smiley
I'm afraid that Miss Scott gonna be fired !

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: July 31, 2013 17:55

there is a quite vitriolic piece about Mick

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Date: July 31, 2013 18:38

1967 - by Michael Cooper

Date: July 31, 2013 19:14

MartinB

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

To be fair, Mick Jagger does seem to be a complete c*nt.

But then rock'n'roll has never been about balanced human beings acting like adults. Thats kind of the whole point.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-31 19:15 by bennyboy.

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: July 31, 2013 19:54

She must be desperate to get him to marry her!!eye popping smiley

And he's got a bit of a paunch and not in very good shape back then (for age 21). I guess money buys him the best trainer on earth.

Satisfaction or desperation........smoking smiley

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: July 31, 2013 20:13

Is not it lovely that Cocaine Eyes every time has something nice to say about Mick?

Posted by: Torres ()
Date: July 31, 2013 20:13

Cocaine Eyes
She must be desperate to get him to marry her!!eye popping smiley

And he's got a bit of a paunch and not in very good shape back then (for age 21). I guess money buys him the best trainer on earth.

Satisfaction or desperation........smoking smiley

You have to look above.

Posted by: stanlove ()
Date: July 31, 2013 20:16

bennyboy

Madness.

There is no way in hell he is covering anything close to 12 miles during a concert. Not sure where this came from.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: July 31, 2013 20:17

bennyboy
MartinB

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

How do you know? because a top historian PIERS BRENDON said it to you in his tabloid writings?

Posted by: Torres ()
Date: July 31, 2013 20:22

stanlove
bennyboy

Madness.

There is no way in hell he is covering anything close to 12 miles during a concert. Not sure where this came from.

If he ran continuously at 6 mph (average long distance speed), he would cover 12 miles in 2h. Given that at every show there's the ballads and Keith's songs, I suppose 12 miles should be too much, yes.

Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: July 31, 2013 20:53

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-28 17:17 by camper88.

Date: July 31, 2013 22:29

proudmary
bennyboy
MartinB

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

How do you know? because a top historian PIERS BRENDON said it to you in his tabloid writings?

No.

Date: July 31, 2013 23:11

proudmary
Is not it lovely that Cocaine Eyes every time has something nice to say about Mick?

Yes indeed. Thanks. Your kindness is appreciated. Happy you noticed my comment.

smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-31 23:14 by Cocaine Eyes.

Date: July 31, 2013 23:19

proudmary

To PM: WHY only centre me out? Others are also posting not-so-nice things about this photo. A reasonable question.......confused smiley

Re: L'Wren Scott posting Instagram picture of Mick Jagger anno 1967
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 1, 2013 01:04

OK, I'll post something nice about it, I think he looks fab, and it's only the shadow making you imagine he had a paunch (or if he did, he just grew it for this picture).

Head over to the Zeppelin forums if you really want the Battle of the Bulge.

Date: August 1, 2013 02:42

Aquamarine

Head over to the Zeppelin forums if you really want the Battle of the Bulge.

Super tight jeans and chipilatos. grinning smiley

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 1, 2013 03:58

Here they are, a year after the pic of Mick. (I'm just mentioning that to stay on-topic.)

OK, carry on.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1429
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home