Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

''Life '' on sale from Kobo £2.49
Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: July 29, 2013 00:40

Don't know if this is of interest to many now after all the time it's been published,
Keith Richards Life is currently for sale from Kobo for £2.49 as a download if you have not got it or even if you want a digital copy,I suppose.
I just got an email from Kobo about cheaper books and when I saw this I though of the guys on here who might want a copy.

[store.kobobooks.com]

Re: ''Life '' on sale from Kobo £2.49
Date: July 29, 2013 00:46

It says $9.79. Not too bad anyway...

Date: July 29, 2013 00:51

DandelionPowderman
It says $9.79. Not too bad anyway...

I just checked the link I posted and it is definately £2.49 in UK
[store.kobobooks.com]

Date: July 29, 2013 00:52

Didn't notice the Sterling pound symbol smiling smiley

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: July 29, 2013 01:56

Really Good Read This One

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: July 29, 2013 02:40

ABE.COM is a reputable company where I often buy books. I've never been disappointed with the quality.

Keith's hardcover book is available for under five dollars including shipping in the US.

If you read through the listings for Life in the Free Shipping category and the non-free shipping category you will find a good selection. Some are "gently used," some a little less so and a few are very close to new.

In other words give a glance to both categories and you are likely to find a close to clean copy.

If you're not in the US, worth checking out since most of the vendors will send it at a fair rate.

ABE.COM is a good place to look for other Rolling Stones related titles.

Except, of course, for Mick's autobiography...

Date: July 29, 2013 09:17

I bought the Kobo release, as a I needed an english copy as well thumbs up

Posted by: BlackHat ()
Date: July 29, 2013 09:31

It's£2.49 on Kindle as well.

Date: July 29, 2013 09:43

Well as I said at the begining of my post,I was not sure if this was of much interest to you guys on here,but it seems to have done some marketing research for those that do need a copy.

Posted by: BlackHat ()
Date: July 29, 2013 09:53

adotulipson
Well as I said at the begining of my post,I was not sure if this was of much interest to you guys on here,but it seems to have done some marketing research for those that do need a copy.

Or even just want a digital copy for travel purposes.Just read the Philip Norman Jagger biog on holiday. I wouldn't have wanted a hard copy because you only only need so many physical biogs on the shelf.

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: July 29, 2013 15:19

BlackHat
adotulipson

Or even just want a digital copy for travel purposes.Just read the Philip Norman Jagger biog on holiday. I wouldn't have wanted a hard copy because you only only need so many physical biogs on the shelf.

Yes, I shall buy again on Kindle to re-read easily when travelling as at this price why not?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 29, 2013 16:16

I dont know, it still sounds kind of pricey.

I guess I will have to wait a little while longer before I can finally buy this book and probably even longer before I ever finally read it.... there are just so many things ahead of it on my reading to-do list. So I think I will wait for another price drop and maybe a promotion, as long as it is the hard cover cover... and if Keith signsit... for me... in person... at my house... then I will jump all over it.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 29, 2013 16:21

I'm not sure what price I'd charge to get me to read it again, but it's going to be a helluva lot more than £2.49

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 29, 2013 16:35

treaclefingers
I'm not sure what price I'd charge to get me to read it again, but it's going to be a helluva lot more than £2.49
EggZachary!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1553
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home