Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

FAZ Review Hyde Park I
Posted by: RobertJohnson ()
Date: July 14, 2013 13:35

Here a review of the German leading newspaper FAZ.

[www.faz.net]

Tenor: Keith looks like falling from a coconut tree messing up the beginning of SMU and needs about one hour to get in rhythm, sometimes he seems to play nothing mixed in the background, Ronnie's guitar play is brilliant, and he is the actual musical sustainer of the band, Jagger's performance is incredible, too, Mick Taylor's guitar play is on a very high level, The Stones need only 15 minutes to generate the magic of a true Rock'n Roll event.

Re: FAZ Review Hyde Park I
Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: July 14, 2013 19:05

I suspect all of this adulation for Jagger....while very deserved...is probably going to his head......or maybe it will hopefully motivate him to write some new tunes with KR...that would be nice.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: July 14, 2013 19:10

Adulation is always heaped on the mouthpiece of any band by unaffected and uninformed paparazzi...those that have any idea of what they see, if they watched...know where the heartbeat is...

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: July 14, 2013 19:17

this is different and you know it. It's universal and every one's in wonderment that Jagger can perform at this level so consistently at 70. We are watching a real superstar. No comparison. He has not only created, but continues to set the bar.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: July 15, 2013 02:30

"After three seconds, Keith Richards look bargain already,..."

I need a Google translator for this Google translator.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2034
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home