Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Log-In to Complete Works
Date: January 22, 2011 18:06

I have not been able to log in @ Nico's website for a while. A few weeks ago I thought maybe it had something to do with the new year, something temporary, but I still can't get on. Have tried different browsers too. Is anyone else having problems?

Re: Log-In to Complete Works
Date: January 22, 2011 21:00

Sure wish someone would tell me.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 22, 2011 21:13

Palace Revolution 2000
I have not been able to log in @ Nico's website for a while. A few weeks ago I thought maybe it had something to do with the new year, something temporary, but I still can't get on. Have tried different browsers too. Is anyone else having problems?
When you say log in do you mean with a password or username etc or do you mean just to access the site....if you mean the latter I was able to get on using this link...hope that helps....if it doesn't you might get a quicker response to any problems over on Hotstuff...there are always threads about different Stones sites and software to do various things over there and help and advice about the same too....anyway here's the link......

[www.nzentgraf.de]

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 22, 2011 21:15

There's nothing to log-in to. The site is completely accessible to everyone and always has been.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-01-22 21:50 by Gazza.

Date: January 22, 2011 21:31

That is what I mean; I been there hundreds of time, but the homepage just won't open up for me.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: January 22, 2011 21:46

someone else around here had a problem like that a couple of months ago.
i don't remember whether s/he solved it, or whether it just went away on its own.
clear your cache, maybe?

Posted by: curt ()
Date: January 23, 2011 00:49

It is still here:

[www.nzentgraf.de]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1773
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home