Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bill Wyman KoffieMax 18-01-2011
Posted by: palmkeith ()
Date: January 21, 2011 12:01

I was very surprised when they announced their special guest tuesday morning. KoffieMax is a senior citizen breakfast show on Dutch television. And I have say this was one of the worst interviews I have ever seen. This is such a lame show, why did he even attend the show?

The Bill Wyman part start at around 13mins and it is in "english".

[www.omroepmax.nl]

Re: Bill Wyman KoffieMax 18-01-2011
Posted by: Come On ()
Date: January 21, 2011 12:09

OOOOh MYY God I have to translate.....Bill was brilliant anyway...smoking smiley

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: January 21, 2011 18:08

But you have to admit that it is really funny to see the lady who does the interview go all ooooohhh and aaaaaahhh about Bill. Every word he says seems new to her. I really had a good laugh about it

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: January 21, 2011 18:45

Well, Bill doesn't show up until 17:49. I listened to a lot of it before the audio cut out for some reason. He quit smoking, right? Seems pretty energetic for a 74-year-old. I guess he'll never bring his band to the States because he doesn't fly. Pity.

Love the way the Dutch can flit back and forth from English to Dutch and back again. I know a few Dutch words but actually speaking it would require immersion. Lovely people.

Posted by: the juf ()
Date: January 21, 2011 19:40

24FPS
Well, Bill doesn't show up until 17:49. I listened to a lot of it before the audio cut out for some reason. He quit smoking, right? Seems pretty energetic for a 74-year-old. I guess he'll never bring his band to the States because he doesn't fly. Pity.

Love the way the Dutch can flit back and forth from English to Dutch and back again. I know a few Dutch words but actually speaking it would require immersion. Lovely people.

thanks for the compliment. yes, bill quit smoking.

[www.paulinestroosnijder.com]

Posted by: the juf ()
Date: January 21, 2011 19:41

24FPS

thanks for the compliment. yes, bill quit smoking. he looks amazing for his age!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1669
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home