Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - my discussion with Ray Manzarek
Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: June 10, 2013 18:00

Part of this week's "music" episode - I had the pleasure of several discussions with him over the years - this was from last year - huddled in a basement theater in Hollywood - just loved his descriptive flow - wonderful guy - may he Rest in Peace

[webtalkradio.net]

Re: OT - my discussion with Ray Manzarek
Posted by: Torres ()
Date: June 10, 2013 23:37

Hello Chris,

I really like your "music" talk. 30min plus great listening that goes like a breeze. And that's quite amazing, considering that nowadays I don't have the patience to watch videos longer than, say 5 minutes.

Always liked your work a lot. In fact, until recently I got emails in my 3 different accounts from Quark expeditions, I guess you know why smiling smiley

Torres

Date: June 10, 2013 23:41

Torres
Hello Chris,

I really like your "music" talk. 30min plus great listening that goes like a breeze. And that's quite amazing, considering that nowadays I don't have the patience to watch videos longer than, say 5 minutes.

Always liked your work a lot. In fact, until recently I got emails in my 3 different accounts from Quark expeditions, I guess you know why smiling smiley

Torres
thanks and THANKS smiling smiley - means a lot

Date: June 10, 2013 23:42

FYI - this was he day of the interview - me, Ray and my son

Date: June 12, 2013 18:15

hbwriter
Torres
Hello Chris,

Torres
thanks and THANKS smiling smiley - means a lot

next week - fleetwood mac

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: June 12, 2013 18:44

Nice interview.

A little shortcut for those who haven't heard it yet: the Ray interview starts at around the 17:00 mark.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1527
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home