Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question about STP 72 - Rattlesnake
Date: May 15, 2013 11:50

I'm listening through STP 72 right now at work. At the Montreux rehearsals, there is a female backing vocalist on Loving Cup - anyone knows who that might be?

Re: Question about STP 72 - Rattlesnake
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 15, 2013 12:03

Don't know who it is, but Loving Cup is playback with live vocals, unlike the other Montreux tracks. I would guess the female singer was a part of the original studio recording (Exile sessions). There's no woman in the video of them miming/playing Loving Cup in Montreux

Date: May 15, 2013 12:07

Erik_Snow
Don't know who it is, but Loving Cup is playback with live vocals, unlike the other Montreux tracks. I would guess the female singer was a part of the original studio recording (Exile sessions). There's no woman in the video of them miming/playing Loving Cup in Montreux

Yeah, I know, but this woman is singing in places where there isn't female back up vocals on the studio recording... Kinda cool, imo.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: May 15, 2013 13:37

Will just be a different mix that they are miming to. smiling smiley

Date: May 15, 2013 13:38

It's interesting in that way, because we get a glimpse of what other direction the song could have taken..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1513
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home