Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
WHOA! Mick Jagger no longer a LEO, he is now a CANCER. Spooky Days (New Video Added)
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: January 14, 2011 05:47

Due to the Earth's wobble in the last 3,000 years, many Astrological signs of millions of people have changed. Here's the new list with newly ajusted dates:

CAPRICORN: Jan 20 - Feb 16

AQUARIUS: Feb 16 - March 11

PISCES: March 11 - April 18

ARIES: April 18 - May 13

TAURUS: May 13 - June 21

GEMINI: June 21 - July 20

CANCER: July 20 - Aug 10 (Mick's B-day is July 26th)

LEO: Aug 10 - Sept 16 (Criss Cross Mind/Robert Plant - 8/20, Bill Clinton 8/19 are still Leo's)

VIRGO: Sept 16 - Oct 30

LIBRA: Oct 30 - Nov 23

SCORPIUS: Nov 23 - Nov 29

OPHIUCHUS: Nov 29 - Dec 17 * New One

SAGITTARIUS: Dec 17 - Jan 20

So what does it all mean? Both Jagger and Madonna are no longer LEO's. Do you think their MOJO's will somehow now just disappear? Is this another sign of the end times? Will all 1969 tour shots now have to be Photoshopped to change Mick's LEO shirt? This is freaking me out. Is this all part of the Mayan Calender having earth end in 2012?
I need a stiff drink (or some strong herb) Spooky days ARE HERE !!!.....

HERE'S THE COMPLETE STORY/EXPLANATION. THIS IS NO JOKE (Read at your own Risk)
[www.livescience.com]

NEWS VIDEO OF THIS EVENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-01-15 05:02 by CrissCrossMind.

Re: WHOA! Mick Jagger no longer a LEO, he is now a CANCER. What does this all mean?
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 14, 2011 06:57

.....cool so now he's a Crawling King Crab...

ROCKMAN

Re: WHOA! Mick Jagger no longer a LEO, he is now a CANCER. What does this all mean?
Posted by: ab ()
Date: January 14, 2011 07:06

Lemmy better rewrite Capricorn!

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: January 14, 2011 07:57

Evening Helter. I bet that they'll just leave the zodialogical with signs with the old dates... it's just easier, despite the technicality. All the world's psychics would need to buy new books and posters...

Remember in 1999... the excitement leading up to the new year 2000. People got into a "new year, new decade, new century, new mellenium." But there were people who pointed out that technically, because the first year was the year 1 (i.e. there was no year "0" ), it follows that each hundred year century ends with "00" and all the subsequent centuries starts with a 1... (makes sense?). So those folks said that technically the 20th century ends with the year 2000; and the 21st century doesn't start until 2001. Those who insist on the technicality would have meant that missed some great parties like the ones in 1999...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-01-15 05:46 by schillid.

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: January 14, 2011 08:07

schillid - technically the 20th century ends with the end of the year 2000, so 31 december 2000, and I'm afraid there's no gap then :-)

Date: January 14, 2011 08:20

The new millennium would have started in 2001 (since the 20th century and the last millennium indeed ended with the year 2000).

But I think that many people would "incorrectly" view 2000 as the start of the decade/ century/ millennium.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: January 14, 2011 09:09

Sure, but Jesus is still a carpenter...

2 1 2 0

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: January 14, 2011 09:15

Really is this true??? You mean I am no longer a Libra! That is terrible! I love being a Libra!

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: January 14, 2011 09:34

Hey, but if the Earth has been wobbling for 3000 years, he's never been a Lion in the first place, no has he?
I am sure those folks who managed to brush up the Gimme Shelter movie are smart enough to add a new pictogram
on Micks shirt, so that everything will be fine.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: January 14, 2011 09:56

CrissCrossMind

Hey Helter , it is nonsense ,isn't it ?
I am still a Cancer,not a Gemini .
I can't either imagine you as a Cancer ,you are a Leo .winking smiley

btw,I am very angry at you because you even didn't call me to wish me a wonderful 2011

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Re: What does this all mean? nothing
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: January 14, 2011 10:08

>> but if the Earth has been wobbling for 3000 years ... <<

yeah, this is not news - astrology took this shift in stride a couple of thousand years ago

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: January 14, 2011 10:26

- and at least Keith's Sagittarean licence to sh*t in the street hasn't been revoked!

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: January 14, 2011 10:41

So I'm no more an Aries now I'm a Pisces...Don't like that.

Date: January 14, 2011 13:01

And I went from Pisces to Auquarius. No can do; sorry.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 14, 2011 13:07

leteyer
So I'm no more an Aries now I'm a Pisces...Don't like that.

Yeah, me too.

Going from a ram to a fish just ain't that exciting for me.

Screw this new schedule.

Date: January 14, 2011 13:07

SwayStones
CrissCrossMind

Hey Helter , it is nonsense ,isn't it ?
I am still a Cancer,not a Gemini .
I can't either imagine you as a Cancer ,you are a Leo .winking smiley

btw,I am very angry at you because you even didn't call me to wish me a wonderful 2011

I will call very soon Sway. I'm very sorry but 31/12/2010 was not a good day. HAPPY 2011 to you my dearest - best wishes for the new year. Very bad manners on my part, very sorry. Kisses ,CCMind/(Helter - past life)

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: January 14, 2011 13:29

I'm Leo now - was born at 26.08. I always knew it!

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: January 14, 2011 13:47

Posted by: redsock ()
Date: January 14, 2011 15:45

The world is ending on May 21, 2011.

[www.ebiblefellowship.com]

So much for that final tour ....

(edit: wait! that is simply judgment day. world ends on october 21, 2011.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-01-14 15:50 by redsock.

Posted by: livewithme ()
Date: January 14, 2011 20:18

that is funny that there is a new sign. That would kinda of suck like having no identity to be in those dates. And what is with Scorpio only being a week long??

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: January 14, 2011 20:37

Now that Mick is a Cancer, i.e. family man, maybe he'll revise his views on marriage.

I'll always be an independent, love 'em and leave 'em Sagiattarius! No way I can change horses midstream and become a relationship-minded Libra. Not gonna happen.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: January 14, 2011 20:41

Keith has thought Mick was a "cancer" (to HIS band) since the mid '80s. winking smiley

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: January 14, 2011 21:30

Yay! I am now a Sagittarious!

Posted by: dewlover ()
Date: January 14, 2011 21:53

Sweet, that is VERY funny !!!

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: January 14, 2011 21:58

Once a Scorpio always a Scorpiothumbs up

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: January 14, 2011 22:05

CrissCrossMind
[. Very bad manners on my part, very sorry. Kisses ,CCMind/(Helter - past life)

I forgive you .

Posted by: BrianJones1969 ()
Date: January 15, 2011 01:03

I don't know if what you're talking about (the new dates for the astrological signs) are true. But if it is, that makes me a Gemini instead of a Cancer.

~Ben

Re: WHOA! Mick Jagger no longer a LEO, he is now a CANCER. Spooky Days (News VIDEO Just Added)
Date: January 15, 2011 04:57

BrianJones1969
I don't know if what you're talking about (the new dates for the astrological signs) are true. But if it is, that makes me a Gemini instead of a Cancer.

~Ben

Unfortunately Ben, it's looking totally legit. The woman in the piece that want's to stick to the old formula from 3000 years ago is just afraid of loosing her job IMHO. Her's a report from a few days ago....

Re: WHOA! Mick Jagger no longer a LEO, he is now a CANCER. Spooky Days (New Video Added)
Date: January 15, 2011 05:45

All this about a new zodialogical sign is Feces

Re: WHOA! Mick Jagger no longer a LEO, he is now a CANCER. Spooky Days (New Video Added)
Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: January 15, 2011 06:08

[news.blogs.cnn.com]

Phew! My sign is the same! And the logic is that if you were born a the time your sign was what is was and still is.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1435
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home