Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: 999
Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: January 15, 2011 04:44

Man he butchers the intro!

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 15, 2011 04:50

How about a nine-minute version of Happy ?

At 7:09, a guy in the audience reaches up and pats Keith's ass ! grinning smiley

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 15, 2011 04:54

Here's the whole show for downloading (Providing all the links are active of course, Keith & the Xpensive winos - Jointrip - Boston '93)

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: B-Flat ()
Date: January 15, 2011 05:18

skipstone
Hey now THAT is possibly - how come THAT show is not on DVD!!!?????? That is just fantastic! Locked Away is excellent!
For your information, a DVD of this show is available in Argentina at well known music stores (Musimundo)

Posted by: Sipuncula ()
Date: January 15, 2011 07:03

Fantastic! That is the Keith Richards that got me hooked back around '93. I don't even think of him that way anymore. Is he in there still?

Date: January 15, 2011 09:14

Outrageous! This why the Winos was so incredibly good. It was not a "Keith solo venture", it was a band. I always know if I am witnessing a time-stopping performance if I don't know which way to look.
Whatever posing Keith was doing was 'deserved posing"; that was wicked playing.
I thought Ivan was the coolest over there, until I saw BOBBY KEYS on the shaker, actually dancing and singing BU!!, hahaha..
Jordan starts bashing the crash cymbals.
I tell you: one of the best things Keith implemented with the Winos were those back-up vocals. They are a force.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1210
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home