Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Come on boys!
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: January 1, 2011 15:16

PLEASE!!!!!

One last tour, what´s the problem?

Let´s go, i´m tired of waiting now...

Re: Come on boys!
Posted by: Ket ()
Date: January 1, 2011 16:18

JumpinJeppeFlash

The problem is getting 4 members to agree, big diffrence from Macca or Dylan where it only takes one persons decision, but I think it will happen next year.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: January 1, 2011 19:50

Tour Speculation Thread #937

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: January 1, 2011 19:51

Agree, but just decide
yes, yes, yes, no = no

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 1, 2011 19:58

JumpinJeppeFlash
PLEASE!!!!!

Can't you guess?

Date: January 1, 2011 19:59

71Tele

This is not a tour speculation thread, it´s a request from me.

I´m tired of this now, if we don´t know anything before the summer i don´t care if they quit.

As usual stones management dont care about us fans at all, by not telling us anything about what´s going on.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 1, 2011 20:19

JumpinJeppeFlash
71Tele

I´m tired of this now, if we don´t know anything before the summer i don´t care if they quit.

As usual stones management dont care about us fans at all, by not telling us anything about what´s going on.

LOL. So you expect them to tell you about something that hasn't been decided yet?

That's reasonable.

Date: January 1, 2011 20:42

Gazza
JumpinJeppeFlash
71Tele

LOL. So you expect them to tell you about something that hasn't been decided yet?

That's reasonable.

Well, then they could say that nothing has been decided yet and you don´t have to be rude. Thank you very much.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-01-01 20:51 by JumpinJeppeFlash.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: January 1, 2011 20:45

Well do it as the Beach Boys Did in the ninetees..let a Perk cousin gather some musician and get on with next Rolling Stones Tour...

2 1 2 0

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 1, 2011 21:08

but
JumpinJeppeFlash
Gazza
JumpinJeppeFlash
71Tele

That's reasonable.

Well, then they could say that nothing has been decided yet.
Well they sort of have said that...the last official statement I read (Well in the paper if that's to be believed) was "There are no firm plans for an album or tour"....which to me indicates they have been talking about an album and a tour .....But...they haven't ruled anything in or out...which to me means they haven't decided yet... I know there are a couple of very prominent 'yes they will' voices so I guess we'll see...personally I wouldn't be surprised if they kick off at MSG - NYC next January, having said that considering they did the Isle of Wight after just two shows after having seven months off I wouldn't put it past them to do a couple of warm ups and then wing it at Glastonbury...that would definitely be a tight squeeze though even for the Stones...........

Posted by: ab ()
Date: January 2, 2011 07:27

Que sera sera. In the meantime, we have lives to lead and responsibilities that need attending.

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: January 2, 2011 07:37

Have any of you ever tried to play an instrument with arthritis ? Money is not always the issue. ...Leave them alone. Just because Ronnie wants to tour does not mean a thing.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: January 2, 2011 09:58

trainarollin
Have any of you ever tried to play an instrument with arthritis ? Money is not always the issue. ...Leave them alone. Just because Ronnie wants to tour does not mean a thing.
So it's all over? Or is he going to playback and just pose? But I also think that Keith's health is an issue...Wish them all the best

Posted by: Pelle ()
Date: January 2, 2011 14:55

Agree, CMON!!!

I hope they are sitting in a room, been doing it for like 2 years..planning the most huge shit ever without telling anyone about it.

But I dont think that will happen, haha

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 2, 2011 15:01

ab
Que sera sera. In the meantime, we have lives to lead and responsibilities that need attending.
That much is known.............it's the unknown that's the allure.................confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-01-02 15:03 by EddieByword.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1376
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home