Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: IORR Member of the year
Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: December 31, 2010 04:04

colonial
stonescrow
Next to DW my vote goes to Colonial for his unmatched loyalty, love, and passion for the Greatest Rock 'N' Roll Band In The World! For honorable mention I would go with Doxa, Tele, Gazza, and Skipstone.
stonescrow..Cheers mate..yea'.. Throughout the year i've got off the mat a few times after getting the big KO from the likes of Gazza and skipstone especially skipstone he occasionlly goes below the belt a bit..but alls good..a' skipstone.But what an honour to be put in the same group as those four big guns.{Anybody would think Im making a victory speech.)..smoking smiley

To the victor go the spoils! Enjoy, you deserve it!

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: December 31, 2010 04:12

StonesTod
stonescrow
Next to DW my vote goes to Colonial for his unmatched loyalty, love, and passion for the Greatest Rock 'N' Roll Band In The World! For honorable mention I would go with Doxa, Tele, Gazza, and Skipstone.

any dishonorable mentions?

I better leave this one alone....would like to at least make it to the end of this year!

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 31, 2010 05:02

Erik_Snow
I was just about to nominate you, Adrian - you just blew your big chance...!
I'm not proud I'll take his vote.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 31, 2010 14:45

colonial
stonescrow
stonescrow..Cheers mate..yea'.. Throughout the year i've got off the mat a few times after getting the big KO from the likes of Gazza and skipstone especially skipstone he occasionlly goes below the belt a bit..but alls good..a' skipstone.But what an honour to be put in the same group as those four big guns.{Anybody would think Im making a victory speech.)..smoking smiley

Dont take it personal, mate. Its just banter. Happy new year to you.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: December 31, 2010 19:06

Gazza
colonial
stonescrow

Dont take it personal, mate. Its just banter. Happy new year to you.
Gazza..yea'..I know.. anyway Happy New Year to you and skipstone ..cheers..colonialNZ

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: January 1, 2011 07:50

My vote is for the fattest gal on the web site.Claim your prize honey.It is Big Girl Appreciation Month at IORR..I refuse to kiss ass or placate anyone.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: January 4, 2011 07:42

i'm returning from an absence - is cirrhosis still funny? he's always cracked me up in the past...

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: January 4, 2011 09:47

little queenie
i'm returning from an absence - is cirrhosis still funny? he's always cracked me up in the past...
little queenie.. Good to see ya' back..since ya' been away theres been a few members come and go..so ya' probably gone up a few on the IORR seniority list..yea'..smoking smiley

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: January 4, 2011 12:16

colonial
little queenie
little queenie.. Good to see ya' back..since ya' been away theres been a few members come and go..so ya' probably gone up a few on the IORR seniority list..yea'..smoking smiley

just in time for the tour...i'm sure all will be back in the next few months. we're all chomping at the bit!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 4, 2011 14:04

Midnight Toker
My vote is for the fattest gal on the web site.Claim your prize honey.It is Big Girl Appreciation Month at IORR..I refuse to kiss ass or placate anyone.

I wonder whatever happened to GiantWhore.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: January 5, 2011 11:03

Gazza
Midnight Toker

I wonder whatever happened to GiantWhore.

Ran off with a Giant Client so I heard .......... !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1577
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home