Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

LA Friday Not Gone - It's On Google Music
Date: December 8, 2012 19:44

I've kept looking to see if I can get LA Friday and it always goes to CyberDefender. What is up with THAT!?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-08 21:40 by WeLoveToPlayTheBlues.

Re: LA Friday Gone?
Date: December 8, 2012 19:46

The whole show, just scroll down...

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: December 8, 2012 20:21

You mean on Stones Archive? You should be able to find it here : [www.stonesarchivestore.com]

Date: December 8, 2012 20:56

kowalski
You mean on Stones Archive? You should be able to find it here : [www.stonesarchivestore.com]

Yeah. What? That's not the one I've been going to. The one on their site, it comes doesn't do anything except this:

[play.google.com]

Why is that the only one that does that? I just got the Tokyo one. How weird.

Date: December 8, 2012 21:00

It says this, which means I can't get it I guess:

Please Note: This download is not available to customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, or Germany.

Date: December 8, 2012 21:05

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

Please Note: This download is not available to customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, or Germany.

Ok got it now. If you are from one of these countries you'll have to buy it through Google Play. You can not buy it anymore through Stones Archive store.

Date: December 8, 2012 21:30

kowalski
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

Ok got it now. If you are from one of these countries you'll have to buy it through Google Play. You can not buy it anymore through Stones Archive store.

Google Play? So a third venue to get it? It's on their site! Goddamn. Why do they bother to release something if two major Stones loving countries can't get the damn thing?

Date: December 8, 2012 21:32

OK. Got it.

Wow that was so weird. Well hell. Whatever!

Date: December 8, 2012 21:35

A third venue? Google Play is the same as Google Music...
What I mean is if you can't buy it directly through Stones Archive website, you have to go to Google store (Play/Music) : [play.google.com].

Date: December 8, 2012 21:40

kowalski
A third venue? Google Play is the same as Google Music...
What I mean is if you can't buy it directly through Stones Archive website, you have to go to Google store (Play/Music) : [play.google.com].

Yeah, got it. Thanks. It took a minute to figure it out. Still getting used to Google having a music, eh, place. Hell, it makes sense. Why not? Google Music. I'm glad for the venue for getting music other than iTunes. It's good to have choices.

Re: LA Friday Not Gone - It's On Google Music
Date: December 8, 2012 21:50

Great you were able to get it at the end!

Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: December 8, 2012 21:54

Date: December 8, 2012 21:55

adotulipson
[www.stonesarchivestore.com] its here

"Please Note: These downloads are not available to customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, or Germany. "

Date: December 8, 2012 21:57

kowalski
Great you were able to get it at the end!

Ha ha. I think they've achieved something past brickwalling - it's more like a castle wall at this point.

Date: December 8, 2012 22:46

kowalski
adotulipson

"Please Note: These downloads are not available to customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, or Germany. "

I just been on there again and under that message you mention it has buy options in mp3 and flac if you press buy on the flac it goes to a direct buy flac icon ,i did not go further as i already have it for now on my bust laptop

Date: December 8, 2012 22:52

adotulipson
kowalski
adotulipson

I just been on there again and under that message you mention it has buy options in mp3 and flac if you press buy on the flac it goes to a direct buy flac icon ,i did not go further as i already have it for now on my bust laptop

But I think at one point you can't go further. Like said WeLoveToPlayTheBlues it's like a castle wall now...

Date: December 9, 2012 00:06

kowalski
adotulipson
kowalski
adotulipson

But I think at one point you can't go further. Like said WeLoveToPlayTheBlues it's like a castle wall now...

Well it looks like its available but I don't know how we can find out without buying it all over again.
I will of course have to do this if those clowns repairing my laptop mess up my files.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1788
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home