Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone have that B&W photo of Keith w/ that white puffy lamb coat smoking a VERY long pipe?
Date: December 8, 2012 02:15

I hope you know what I'm talking about.

I need to have link so I can have someone make a tee-shirt of it, thanks boys...

Re: Anyone have that B&W photo of Keith w/ that white puffy lamb coat smoking a VERY long pipe?
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 8, 2012 02:30

ROCKMAN

Re: Anyone have that B&W photo of Keith w/ that white puffy lamb coat smoking a VERY long pipe?
Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: December 8, 2012 02:33

Rockman Rules!smileys with beer

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: December 8, 2012 03:06

Why does he need a pipe? He's already got a cigarette going!
smiling smiley

Date: December 8, 2012 03:15

Thank you that was it.

Do you have the Google link so I choose the largest photo and print it to send to the tee shirt artist?

Thank you boys, greatest band and greatest fans...

Thanks again.

Stones.

Date: December 8, 2012 03:18

You guys (like the band) are the best!

You make me so Happy!!

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: December 8, 2012 03:29

It's photos like these that make a nonsense of ALO's dismissive talk about Michael Cooper as a photographer.

Date: December 8, 2012 03:39

I took it from a book but surely you can type in
something like Keith Richards...pipe ...Tangier and google it....

ROCKMAN

Date: December 8, 2012 03:44

Rockman

I did before posting this and the photo is cut, not like yers.

[www.google.com]

Date: December 8, 2012 03:48

I just found it, Thanks again.

Cheers all the way baby...

Date: December 8, 2012 03:49

....good boy ..

ROCKMAN

Date: December 8, 2012 03:49

God Keith, I love you.

I once heard he's smoking Lebanese Hash there no?

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: December 8, 2012 03:56

This one looks better quality I think:

Date: December 8, 2012 04:06

TippyToe
This one looks better quality I think:

Yes thank you much better to print and make a tee shirt from it.

Thanks again.

Stones.

Larger is better...

Date: December 8, 2012 04:09

That's probally the best photo of Keith I've ever seen.

Off the stage though...

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: December 8, 2012 05:30

Rockman

Even that is too much for some.

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: December 8, 2012 05:33

steel driving hammer
Do you have the Google link so I choose the largest photo and print it to send to the tee shirt artist?

Let me know how it comes out. That photo would make a cool shirt.

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: December 8, 2012 07:54

MILKYWAY
steel driving hammer

Let me know how it comes out. That photo would make a cool shirt.
Yeah - I'd love that shirt. smoking smiley

Posted by: KeefintheNight82 ()
Date: December 8, 2012 09:24

They actually sold that image on a shirt during the Bridges tour. I think it said "Happy Keith" on the shirt.

Posted by: GrandToad ()
Date: December 8, 2012 10:22

His knuckles were even swollen then.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: December 8, 2012 11:02

steel driving hammer
God Keith, I love you.

I once heard he's smoking Lebanese Hash there no?

It would probably be high grade Moroccan 00 grade, seeing as its in Morocco.. smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-08 11:02 by Silver Dagger.

Posted by: kait ()
Date: December 8, 2012 12:09

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: December 8, 2012 16:15

He needs to wash his thumbs...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 8, 2012 17:06

If you're not concerned about getting your ass sued by Promotone BV it's probably cheaper to have your own T-Shirt made than buying an official one for sure (assuming the same one exists)...how much is that going to set you back ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-08 20:02 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 8, 2012 17:11

for anyone who doubts that keith sucks, here's your proof....

Date: December 8, 2012 17:26

StonesTod
for anyone who doubts that keith sucks, here's your proof....

Oh Tod...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1902
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home