Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone have that B&W photo of Keith w/ that white puffy lamb coat smoking a VERY long pipe?
Date: December 8, 2012 02:15

I hope you know what I'm talking about.

I need to have link so I can have someone make a tee-shirt of it, thanks boys...

Re: Anyone have that B&W photo of Keith w/ that white puffy lamb coat smoking a VERY long pipe?
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 8, 2012 02:30

ROCKMAN

Re: Anyone have that B&W photo of Keith w/ that white puffy lamb coat smoking a VERY long pipe?
Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: December 8, 2012 02:33

Rockman Rules!smileys with beer

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: December 8, 2012 03:06

Why does he need a pipe? He's already got a cigarette going!
smiling smiley

Date: December 8, 2012 03:15

Thank you that was it.

Do you have the Google link so I choose the largest photo and print it to send to the tee shirt artist?

Thank you boys, greatest band and greatest fans...

Thanks again.

Stones.

Date: December 8, 2012 03:18

You guys (like the band) are the best!

You make me so Happy!!

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: December 8, 2012 03:29

It's photos like these that make a nonsense of ALO's dismissive talk about Michael Cooper as a photographer.

Date: December 8, 2012 03:39

I took it from a book but surely you can type in
something like Keith Richards...pipe ...Tangier and google it....

ROCKMAN

Date: December 8, 2012 03:44

Rockman

I did before posting this and the photo is cut, not like yers.

[www.google.com]

Date: December 8, 2012 03:48

I just found it, Thanks again.

Cheers all the way baby...

Date: December 8, 2012 03:49

....good boy ..

ROCKMAN

Date: December 8, 2012 03:49

God Keith, I love you.

I once heard he's smoking Lebanese Hash there no?

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: December 8, 2012 03:56

This one looks better quality I think:

Date: December 8, 2012 04:06

TippyToe
This one looks better quality I think:

Yes thank you much better to print and make a tee shirt from it.

Thanks again.

Stones.

Larger is better...

Date: December 8, 2012 04:09

That's probally the best photo of Keith I've ever seen.

Off the stage though...

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: December 8, 2012 05:30

Rockman

Even that is too much for some.

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: December 8, 2012 05:33

steel driving hammer
Do you have the Google link so I choose the largest photo and print it to send to the tee shirt artist?

Let me know how it comes out. That photo would make a cool shirt.

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: December 8, 2012 07:54

MILKYWAY
steel driving hammer

Let me know how it comes out. That photo would make a cool shirt.
Yeah - I'd love that shirt. smoking smiley

Posted by: KeefintheNight82 ()
Date: December 8, 2012 09:24

They actually sold that image on a shirt during the Bridges tour. I think it said "Happy Keith" on the shirt.

Posted by: GrandToad ()
Date: December 8, 2012 10:22

His knuckles were even swollen then.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: December 8, 2012 11:02

steel driving hammer
God Keith, I love you.

I once heard he's smoking Lebanese Hash there no?

It would probably be high grade Moroccan 00 grade, seeing as its in Morocco.. smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-08 11:02 by Silver Dagger.

Posted by: kait ()
Date: December 8, 2012 12:09

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: December 8, 2012 16:15

He needs to wash his thumbs...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 8, 2012 17:06

If you're not concerned about getting your ass sued by Promotone BV it's probably cheaper to have your own T-Shirt made than buying an official one for sure (assuming the same one exists)...how much is that going to set you back ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-08 20:02 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 8, 2012 17:11

for anyone who doubts that keith sucks, here's your proof....

Date: December 8, 2012 17:26

StonesTod
for anyone who doubts that keith sucks, here's your proof....

Oh Tod...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1378
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home