Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Lisa fisher
Posted by: Rockwoman ()
Date: November 27, 2012 07:44

Fair to say Lisa did not look her normal luscious self????????

Re: Lisa fisher
Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: November 27, 2012 07:47

since she's a real person who might actually see this, I think we should just note that she looked lovely and leave it at that

you can call mick taylor fat, though. smiling smiley

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 27, 2012 08:51

I can't imagine what she was thinking and feeling during Gimme Shelter and doing the back vocals?!

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: November 27, 2012 08:55

I'm not sure she minded too much? I mean, wasn't it her decision to stop doing "Gimme Shelter?" I thought she made it clear on the last tour to Chuck that she didn't want to do it anymore.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: November 27, 2012 10:22

Mary J. Blige sang terrifically, but from the fan-shot video, it does seem to me that she lacks the chemistry with Mick that Lisa Fischer possess. Maybe it'll improve with further performances - if she appears again, of course - but Lisa will always be the queen of Gimme Shelter. Her and Mick dueting has become such a highlight.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 27, 2012 10:42

Justin
I'm not sure she minded too much? I mean, wasn't it her decision to stop doing "Gimme Shelter?" I thought she made it clear on the last tour to Chuck that she didn't want to do it anymore.

Really ? Was it Chuck who said that in an interview ? Any reason given ?

I must say the arrival of Lisa and Bernard was a nice plus as Mick's voice had sounded a but thin in the beginning. Was it on PIB or GS, I'm not sure now. Great hair do for Lisa but yes she's doesn't look like she used to...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: riffhard72 ()
Date: November 27, 2012 11:17

She still looks hot, let's face it. Are you all trying to compare her to the Steel Wheels or Voodoo Lounge years?? Come on, that was years ago - I'm sure we all look different now to then.

Anyway, I though MJB wasn't as good as Lisa on Gimme Shelter.

Just sayin'.

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: November 27, 2012 12:51

I prefer Lisa doing GS. Didn't like MJB very much.

Date: November 27, 2012 12:54

Big Al
Mary J. Blige sang terrifically, but from the fan-shot video, it does seem to me that she lacks the chemistry with Mick that Lisa Fischer possess. Maybe it'll improve with further performances - if she appears again, of course - but Lisa will always be the queen of Gimme Shelter. Her and Mick dueting has become such a highlight.

I felt exactly the other way around, he he smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1786
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home