Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Everyone Enjoy ya self's at London Stones Concerts
Posted by: colonial ()
Date: November 23, 2012 21:47

Everyone enjoy ya self's at the London Stones concerts.Be thinking of ya Rockman ya the only one I know of thats going from the Southern hemisphere - good one mate smileys with beer

cheers colonialNZ smoking smiley

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Re: Everyone Enjoy ya selfs at London Stones Concerts
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 23, 2012 21:49

I thought YOU are going.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 23, 2012 21:52

I just met a great fan from Perth Australia last night. The fans fly in from all over the world now.

Bjornulf

Date: November 23, 2012 22:01

Edith Grove
I thought YOU are going.

Edith Grove..yea mate im not cashed up enough but that doesn't mean I think the tickets are expensive or anything like that.It's just that I can't get out of the country just yet until I pay some tax i've got a bit behind with yea.But I'll be "going all out" when they tour Australia and New Zealand thats for sure! smoking smiley

The building industry has taken a big hit down here

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: November 23, 2012 22:14

colonial
Everyone enjoy ya selfs at the London Stones concerts

Yes,hope you all have a fantastic time and look forward to the reviews.I'll be sitting outside here in OZ listening for the Cheers when Bill and Mick T come on stage,very special moment.Colonial - it'll be our turn soon mate,Cheers.

Date: November 23, 2012 22:18

klrkcr
colonial
Everyone enjoy ya selfs at the London Stones concerts

Yes,hope you all have a fantastic time and look forward to the reviews.I'll be sitting outside here in OZ listening for the Cheers when Bill and Mick T come on stage,very special moment.Colonial - it'll be our turn soon mate,Cheers.

kirker..yea cheers mate smileys with beer

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: November 23, 2012 22:28

colonial
Everyone enjoy ya selfs at the London Stones concerts me thinking of ya Rockman ya the only one I know of going from the Southern hemisphere - good one mate smileys with beer

cheers colonialNZ smoking smiley

I will be heading to a nearby mountain to pray that they deliver a great performance and make us all proud.

Posted by: ROLLINGSTONE ()
Date: November 24, 2012 01:41

Thang yew kindly.

Hit the road from Glasgow tomorrow morning for Stockport to hitch up with my Bruv-in-law an nephew.Head for London on Sunday morning, check-in to digs at Docklands Hilton, drinks in afternoon then river-taxi to the O2 and the Big Bash.

smileys with beer

Date: November 24, 2012 01:49

ROLLINGSTONE
Thang yew kindly.

Hit the road from Glasgow tomorrow morning for Stockport to hitch up with my Bruv-in-law an nephew.Head for London on Sunday morning, check-in to digs at Docklands Hilton, drinks in afternoon then river-taxi to the O2 and the Big Bash.

smileys with beer

ROLLINGSTONE..yea good one mate with The Stones back home London town must be about buzzing by now smileys with beer

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: November 24, 2012 01:56

I want you all to behave yourself.. epecially you people from Scotland. Last time you came down it was a mess, you drank all the beer and you broke the goal posts at Wembley.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1981
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home