Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

MICK and KEITH take Stones Trivia Quiz / MICK leaving his Amsterdam Hotel about 20 times (it's interesting, really)
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: December 9, 2010 16:40

The Mick/Keith Trivia Quiz starts about half way through (Guess who wins ") )

MICK LEAVES HIS AMSTERDAM HOTEL OVER AND OVER AND OVER (in different years/months), THE GUY VIDEO TAPES MICK WITH HIS THRONG OF FANS WAITING OUTSIDE EACH TIME. VERY INTERESTING STUFF - MICK HANDLES THEM ALL VERY WELL, SEEMS LIKE A VERY NICE GUY (even though being famous just doesn't look like that much fun to me - peace and quiet seem non-existant. Not my cup of tea.... but I WILL take the money, no problem there)

MICK TALKS ABOUT THE EXPANDED "EXILE ON MAIN ST." TO A DUTCH(?) JOURNALIST (Nova Show). VERY INTERESTING STUFF COMES UP - playing the entire album+extra songs live, illegal down loading of music, etc, etc. VERY INTERESTING INTERVIEW

Re: MICK and KEITH take Stones Trivia Quiz / MICK leaving his Amsterdam Hotel about 20 times (it's interesting, really)
Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: December 9, 2010 18:07

Keith's response to the TV show was hilarious!

Re: MICK and KEITH take Stones Trivia Quiz / MICK leaving his Amsterdam Hotel about 20 times (it's interesting, really)
Posted by: spsimmons ()
Date: December 9, 2010 18:10

That first video makes me smile. Mick seems like a nice guy. The second video I love Mick's honesty about downloading music. These videos made me appreciate Sir Mick even more. Thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1393
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home