Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New Rolling Stone (with Stones as usual) and one even more interesting pic(see last pic with yellow border), and better copy of Uncut with one big group on front page
Posted by: JJackFl ()
Date: October 27, 2012 02:21

Re: New Rolling Stone (with Stones as usual) and one even more interesting pic(see last pic with yellow border), and better copy of Uncut with one big group on front page
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: October 27, 2012 02:25

So weird that they'd label "Doom and Gloom" as a "Chuck Berr-ish" jam. Wha?

Re: New Rolling Stone (with Stones as usual) and one even more interesting pic(see last pic with yellow border), and better copy of Uncut with one big group on front page
Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 27, 2012 02:39

Justin
So weird that they'd label "Doom and Gloom" as a "Chuck Berr-ish" jam. Wha?

Lazy journalism...anything without a minor chord can be called that...however uselessly untrue.

Isn't Brian Hiatt the food critic filling in?

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: October 27, 2012 03:19

Jeez, the elderly David Bowie in his cap and shades is beginning to resemble mobster Whitey Bulger....

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: October 27, 2012 03:42

thank you!

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: October 27, 2012 03:58

I must buy... It has my 'current' favorite things:

Obama
The Who
The Rolling Stones

( in no particular order )

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2011
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home