Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Brussels Box Set Offer - Newark
Posted by: UGot2Rollme ()
Date: October 22, 2012 20:46

So, I pulled up two tix in the 3rd row of the balcony and they wanted $900 each! This show is for the 1% - rich bankers who don't feel any guilt or pain in shelling out this kind of money. I'll watch it on PPV, but I'm not contributing to this madness. (I bet the crowd will be pretty lame, too).
Hope they tour for the other 99% next year - with (more) reasonable prices.

Re: Brussels Box Set Offer - Newark
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: October 22, 2012 20:51

Brussels box set offer = the rip-off par excellence, especially when you look at what you get for your dosh compared with that other rip-off known as the VIP package.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: October 22, 2012 20:56

It's unbelievable that with many countries in recession and the Stones as rich as they are that they go out to fleece their adoring fans. This is unheard of greed and unfortunately sets a new precedent for other bands to hike up their tickets.

Thank God thta people like Bruce, Neil Young, Dylan and even Paul McCartney still charge reasonable and realistic prices for their gig tickets.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 22, 2012 21:02

Silver Dagger
Thank God thta people like Bruce, Neil Young, Dylan and even Paul McCartney still charge reasonable and realistic prices for their gig tickets.

Those guys are aware that will, if the health is OK, tour again and again. Unlike Rolling Stones, whom I would guess; don't see any future tour likely in any way.
If RS began with these insane prices in let's say 1994, then there wouldn't be many people caring to see them in 1997/98/99 or 2002/03 etc. They no longer have to care about people feeling cheated, or about the average man being pissed about the prices or the RS product

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: October 22, 2012 21:23

Ooops I'd thought it was the Brussels Box Affaire (which mean Bargain in french)>grinning smiley<

HMN

Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: October 22, 2012 21:37

Honestman
Ooops I'd thought it was the Brussels Box Affaire (which mean Bargain in french)>grinning smiley<

Fortunately, Facebook provides us a west coast under assistant promo code !!
It has helped a lot to find nothing... >grinning smiley<

Posted by: micwer ()
Date: October 22, 2012 21:41

UGot2Rollme
So, I pulled up two tix in the 3rd row of the balcony and they wanted $900 each! This show is for the 1% - rich bankers who don't feel any guilt or pain in shelling out this kind of money. I'll watch it on PPV, but I'm not contributing to this madness. (I bet the crowd will be pretty lame, too).

I got 2 tix in Section D through the box set bundle. Feeling ripped off, but hey, it's my birthday gift...

Posted by: Youngie ()
Date: October 22, 2012 21:43

UGot2Rollme

You should protest outside the stadium thumbs up

Posted by: RockinBud ()
Date: October 22, 2012 21:54

Ditto Brussels Box set, I passed on the opportunity to sit in back of the house for $1900...the PPV seems way to go, they will be the same sans crowd excitement...at this point in my life I need the $$$ more than TRS
RB

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2093
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home