Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

for twenty bucks
Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: October 22, 2012 21:56

Just saw the 20th anniversary show of Arrested Development this weekend. It was in a little club, I was right up front, and they TORE IT UP. Entry was $20 and I was comp'd on some food. I would say it was about 75% as fun as seeing the Stones, for a very small fraction of the cost.

Re: for twenty bucks
Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: October 22, 2012 22:00

I would have liked to have seen this show. Had no idea they were still around. Is the old guy in the chair still alive?

This thread won't take off because I would guess that the majority of people on here don't understand hip hop and therefore dismiss it as crap.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: October 22, 2012 22:01

my new upper limit is $0.00. been seeing alot of great music in the live music capital of the world for exactly that.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: October 22, 2012 22:08

GumbootCloggeroo
I would have liked to have seen this show. Had no idea they were still around. Is the old guy in the chair still alive?

This thread won't take off because I would guess that the majority of people on here don't understand hip hop and therefore dismiss it as crap.

The old man in the chair was NOT there! Yeah, good music is good music, but people are biased over labels like "hip hop" that really don't mean anything.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1662
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home