Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: How Many WWE fans are On Here??!?!
Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: December 8, 2010 21:38

Edith Grove
Whatever happened to The Junkyard Dog ?

THe JYD died about 12 years ago in an automobile accident.

Posted by: Rollin' Stoner ()
Date: December 8, 2010 23:58

my friend's dad, Les Holmes used to manage a professional wrestler named Lord Blears in the 50's and 60's...they were both from Manchester, England...they were the "bad guys"...Captain Les used to wear a top-hat, a monacle and carried a cane, which he used to crack the opponent...r.i.p. Les

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-09 00:06 by Rollin' Stoner.

Posted by: mrgrowl791 ()
Date: December 9, 2010 02:32

Come On
Wrestling? That's very very very America..I prefer real sports like heavy weight boxing..just imagine what Ali or Iron-Mike would have done with a wrestler in a ring..cool smiley

Heavy weight boxing sucks. Don King killed it.

Posted by: ab ()
Date: December 9, 2010 08:05

The Pit was the sh-t!

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: December 9, 2010 11:52

I used to be a fan of heavyweight boxing until I discovered the Ultimate Fighting Championship, UFC.
These guys are the real McCoy.
Check out this video clip with current UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez.
I can't wait to see Velasquez defend his belt against Junior Dos Santos next year.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: December 10, 2010 01:03

UFC is the gayest thing I've ever seen in my life. It's just two guys grabbing each other's balls. The guy who grabs the hardest wins.

Date: December 10, 2010 01:28

ab

The Pit was the sh-t!

I loved Piper's Pit. I think ALL talk shows should be like that. The host introduces his guest, insults his guest, then beats the shit out of his guest. I think that would make for some wonderful television!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-10 02:07 by tatters.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 10, 2010 02:02

Garbage.Fake.It isn't even a sport.

Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: December 10, 2010 07:24

tatters
UFC is the gayest thing I've ever seen in my life. It's just two guys grabbing each other's balls. The guy who grabs the hardest wins.

Amen to that brother. + 20. I've always thought all wrestling looks gay to some degree, but that UFC shit takes it to a whole other level. They just look like they're trying to hump each other.

Damn, that is funny tatters. I'm putting it in the notable quotes thread.

Date: December 11, 2010 18:45

bustedtrousers
tatters

Amen to that brother. + 20. I've always thought all wrestling looks gay to some degree, but that UFC shit takes it to a whole other level. They just look like they're trying to hump each other.

I have to admit, some of the knockouts you see in UFC are spectacularly brutal, but most of the time, one guy's got his legs wrapped around the other guy, who's got his ass pointed at the camera and his face in the other guy's crotch. It don't get much gayer than that.

Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: December 11, 2010 20:56

tatters
bustedtrousers
tatters

I have to admit, some of the knockouts you see in UFC are spectacularly brutal, but most of the time, one guy's got his legs wrapped around the other guy, who's got his ass pointed at the camera and his face in the other guy's crotch. It don't get much gayer than that.

Haha! Too right. I don't deny they're real bad-asses, but too often it's hard to watch. And it's pretty boring. Everytime I happen to come across it on TV, it's just two guys locked in a position like you describe, and not much else. There's too much submission holding crap, and not enough stand-up, street fighting action.

Who knew that the ultimate way to fight would be rolling around on the ground, trying to hump your opponent into submission.

Posted by: olorin ()
Date: December 12, 2010 00:48

This Piper's Pit was gold !!!
I watch wrestling when I can since I discovered it last year. Permits me having some fun.
Of course, it is not sports, it is entertainment !

Sorry for my english ; I'm a french little boy (but I like it)

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: December 12, 2010 01:06

WWE.

Is that like UMG only with the E that is small - UMe?

Is that like ATM machine and PIN number and SUV vehicle too?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 963
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home