Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rolling Stones release their gorilla in 50 cities of the world
Posted by: viejorolinga ()
Date: September 21, 2012 19:50

Iorr thanks! , To allow sharing information

[]

Re: The Rolling Stones release their gorilla in 50 cities of the world
Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: September 21, 2012 20:36

It will be a tour in 50 cities in the world

Posted by: tomekdp ()
Date: September 22, 2012 00:12

Hi from Poland to all Stones fans - I'm a 'new guy in town' here (yet with 20+year experience winking smiley )
As to the latest happenings - rather obviously a big disappointment; today heard a story about the gorilla to be hung also in Warsaw on the tallest building there... My idea to celebrate the 50th anniversary would be of course a new album plus a big tournee - 50 gigs for 50 years, that would seem feasible even for Keith, I think. Let's hope that his idea of anniversary (that history of the band starts with Charlie joining the band) brings some results in 2013...

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: September 22, 2012 00:17

"Using One of the most advanced forms of technology, on a global scale of this nature, solidifies the Rolling Stones as one of the Most Innovative bands in the world and as relevant as ever They have been."

Ummmm, so when exactly did it entirely stop being about the music?

Excuse me while I go vomit.

Drew

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: September 22, 2012 00:25

drewmaster
"Using One of the most advanced forms of technology, on a global scale of this nature, solidifies the Rolling Stones as one of the Most Innovative bands in the world and as relevant as ever They have been."

Ummmm, so when exactly did it entirely stop being about the music?

Excuse me while I go vomit.

Drew

Heh! wot ja mean? that revelation woz faxed in to the marketing department by keith himself..........grinning smiley

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: September 22, 2012 00:34

This was written by someone my age who thinks he is a 'genius'. Bet he uses and iPhone and loves Engadget. Probably thinks the Canon 5Dmkiii is the greatest camera of all time, and wants his latte right now!

There is not a thing innovating about using augmented reality with this stupid gorilla. Its a stunt, and it is not going over well. Radiohead could have gotten away with it, but they would have actually USED IT!! So the Gorilla moves around and we hear Streets of Love. WTF? Why not have a few seconds of one of the new songs. Something, anything. I don't care about the gorilla and neither do any Stones fans.

This is stupid, but I can't wait to see them on tour. It will make up for this...

Then again, if they do a giant blowup gorilla on stage, I will be pissed..

Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: September 22, 2012 04:41

Please, if you have a chance send my message to Mick.

"Mick, what kind of crap do you think your fans are? Man, you are an old guy and we are old guys, too. What kind of crap do you think about us? Are you crazy? 95% of the stones fans have more than 40 years old. Do you think you are a kid? do you think we are kids?"

come on, man.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-09-22 04:58 by carlostones10.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1467
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home