Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Dylan - new video
Posted by: Adams ()
Date: August 29, 2012 15:15

totally awesome:
[www.guardian.co.uk]

Re: OT: Dylan - new video
Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: August 29, 2012 15:33

Strange, but Bob looks cool.

Date: August 29, 2012 16:05

Cool song, and a very good video thumbs up

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: August 29, 2012 16:45

Thanks for sharing. Cool clip, pretty girl, great song.

What is (a) Duquesne Whistle? Does it refer to a train whistle?

Posted by: wicked67 ()
Date: August 29, 2012 16:46

Chapeau Bob is Bob!!!

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: August 29, 2012 18:04

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: August 29, 2012 18:57

i like the Gene Simmons character at the end smiling smiley

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: August 29, 2012 21:22

I dig that. Look forward to seeing him a couple miles from where that video was shot. Hollywood Bowl, October.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: August 29, 2012 21:29

haha, haven't noticed Gene Simmons watching it the first time smiling smiley

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 29, 2012 21:34

Sounds like an uptempo Beyond The Horizon to me. Love the man but can't help thinking that he would never have got this released with a major company if he was a nobody. He is trading on his name but what a name to trade on. Still having said that, I thought Modern Times was a truly inspirational album. Let's hope the new album is a good un.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 30, 2012 00:50

....that's what they call a one watch vid ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: bob r ()
Date: August 30, 2012 03:48

Gotta love Dylan ! He and McCartney anr the only two left that still keep it going and still have something to say. The last ten years ahve seen some of the best stuff from both artists in decades. Love this new song & video from Dylan and cant wait for the new album !

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: August 30, 2012 03:51

Silver Dagger
Sounds like an uptempo Beyond The Horizon to me. Love the man but can't help thinking that he would never have got this released with a major company if he was a nobody. He is trading on his name but what a name to trade on. Still having said that, I thought Modern Times was a truly inspirational album. Let's hope the new album is a good un.

Him and thousands of others who dont pander to Simon Cowell.

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: August 30, 2012 05:52

Duquesne Whistle is a reference to the Steel Mills in the town of Duquesne which is just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. That would be my guess.

Date: August 30, 2012 09:27

Gazza
Silver Dagger

It's got nothing to do with Simon Cowell or sonic perfection Gazza. His voice just ain't what it used to be - pure and simple.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: August 30, 2012 09:33

Rockman
....that's what they call a one watch vid ....

Yeah, it's not exactly a Kylie-vid...smiling smiley

2 1 2 0

Date: August 30, 2012 11:26

bob r
Gotta love Dylan ! He and McCartney anr the only two left that still keep it going and still have something to say. The last ten years ahve seen some of the best stuff from both artists in decades. Love this new song & video from Dylan and cant wait for the new album !

Don't forget Neil Young. Admittedly not every album is great but he's made some pretty good ones in the last 10 years. Chrome Dream 2 springs to mind.

Posted by: Svartmer ()
Date: August 30, 2012 11:38

A pathetic stalker, Bob walking down a pavement like a little mafioso and a song going nowhere. Very exciting...

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: August 30, 2012 16:49

Silver Dagger
Gazza
Silver Dagger

It's got nothing to do with Simon Cowell or sonic perfection Gazza. His voice just ain't what it used to be - pure and simple.

it's often pretty painful to listen to. bob's voice and singing style has always been changing...but i can barely make it through an entire song anymore. i wish somebody would tell him to cease and desist already....i'd do it, but bv would probably not allow it...or something....

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: August 30, 2012 16:54

Maybe Bob should stop fighting a nice Electrolarynx...that and an autotune should buy him one more CD...

Posted by: seitan ()
Date: August 30, 2012 16:56

- Mediocre song, but much better production than anything he did in the eighties.
- Happy to see him do his thing.
- Boring video.

Posted by: Angus MacBagpipe ()
Date: August 30, 2012 20:53

Disturbing video - is it supposed to be funny? I have no clue what it has to do with the song.

Leave out the bits with Bob walking with his gang and it looks like one of those wierd commercials for perfume you usually see around Christmas.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1466
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home