Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Way OT: Levi's
Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: August 22, 2012 11:04

Can someone please tell me - which is darker, Rinsed Indigo or Dark Stonewash?

Also, does anyone know of a US supplier who will mail to Europe?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-24 10:24 by Bliss.

Re: Way OT: Levis
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 22, 2012 14:08

What the five-oh-one are you talking about?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: August 22, 2012 14:25

treaclefingers
What the five-oh-one are you talking about?

I believe dear Bliss is looking for some new jeans... unfortunately there are more "wanna music reviewers" around here than fashion experts.... I aspire to niether.. but if I can assist with some phone numbers to proper place ... feel free to ask Bliss.

maybe try [us.levi.com] or [us.levi.com] or [us.levi.com]

PS
or maybe someone on ebay will ship to you Bliss... [www.ebay.com] .... or maybe at least you can ask one of the "Levi sellers" on ebay the questions you have. Find one who has kind of the style you are looking for and ask them questions.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-22 14:34 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: August 22, 2012 14:54

I prefer Lucky brand. They are more expensive but last forever.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: August 22, 2012 14:59

Jeans-wise, I've worn Levis exclusivly for years. You can't go wrong with them, IMO. Can be pricey, but you can always pick them up cheaply if you know where to look. I actually need a couple of new pairs. Thank you kindly for the reminder.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: August 22, 2012 18:08

Love Levis - great rock and roll look and fit. Perfect on a nice female bottom. Make great jorts too.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: August 22, 2012 18:37

Elmo Lewis
Make great jorts too.

What the heck is a jort ?

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: August 22, 2012 18:58

Edith Grove
Elmo Lewis
Make great jorts too.

Its dress clothing. You know that...

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: August 22, 2012 19:18

I remember being shocked on my first visit to Europe to see that Levis sold for more than twice what they cost in the states. Of course so did CDs. Is it taxes? Import duties. I can still get a pair of 505 Levis (on sale) for $30. What would they cost over there?

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: August 22, 2012 19:34

Edith Grove
Elmo Lewis
Make great jorts too.

Jeans shorts:

Clothing for Florida fans! LOL

Go Dawgs!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-22 19:35 by Elmo Lewis.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: August 22, 2012 19:43

24FPS
I remember being shocked on my first visit to Europe to see that Levis sold for more than twice what they cost in the states. Of course so did CDs. Is it taxes? Import duties. I can still get a pair of 505 Levis (on sale) for $30. What would they cost over there?

They are still expensive here in the UK if you purchase from places like the Levi Store, but at a discount shopping centre I visit, I can usually pick up a couple of pairs for around £60. I bought a great Levis jeans jacket for £25 once.

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: August 22, 2012 21:10

Big Al
24FPS

They are still expensive here in the UK if you purchase from places like the Levi Store, but at a discount shopping centre I visit, I can usually pick up a couple of pairs for around £60. I bought a great Levis jeans jacket for £25 once.

In Norway a pair of 501 cost about NOK 900,- (About $ 150,- more or less)

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: August 22, 2012 21:18

Per-Arne
Big Al
24FPS

In Norway a pair of 501 cost about NOK 900,- (About $ 150,- more or less)

That's just shocking. Does Ebay ship from the U.S. to Norway? You would still save a ton of dough. And you could probably sell them there for a profit.

Date: August 23, 2012 00:42

Thanks for all replies. Sadly, US Levi suppliers will not ship to Europe. European stockists only sell even numbered sizes and I need an odd numbered size. Plus your basic 501s are 100 €. Still working on Ebay sellers but wondered if there is a B & M store that would ship to France.

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: August 23, 2012 00:53

All the women go crazy for the early roman kings.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: August 23, 2012 01:01

When I was a teenager the brand meant everything. It had nothing to do with accuracy of fit or quality, it was the brand itself. Poor mums and dads who had to purchase those heavily overpriced jeans to their kids. As a grown-up though I don't care what the brand says, I'll go by a) fit, b) look, c) price. Levis jeans, by the way, costs about $100 (and more) here in Sweden. I usually pay $50 or less for a pair of jeans with no Levis brand on them. And I never buy jeans with holes in them which, apparently, is still fashionable...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 23, 2012 01:13

..buy a cute skirt...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 23, 2012 02:34

Rockman
..buy a cute skirt...

Does that mean I'd have to shave my legs too?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 23, 2012 03:38

...I'm sure there's some kinky lumber-jack sorta guy out there that just loves the feel of hairy pins...HehHa

ROCKMAN

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 23, 2012 14:49

Hey Bliss, we have a Levi's outlet near me, if you want me to check for you there, let me know.

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: August 23, 2012 16:59

Bliss

Why don't you just buy them from your local store ?

Date: August 23, 2012 17:24

andy js
Bliss

Why don't you just buy them from your local store ?

Already been answered: [www.iorr.org]

Date: August 24, 2012 02:21

Hate to be a fusspot but the name is actually Levi's (from Levi Strauss), not Levis.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 24, 2012 02:41

Stoneage
Hate to be a fusspot but the name is actually Levi's (from Levi Strauss), not Levis.

It's OK you can fuss all you want, just don't suss cause it was the word of the day, somewhere I think. All these words of the day are getting confusing. Anyhow, please take note that I spelled the word correctly in my previous post.

Date: August 24, 2012 02:53

Talking about wiseguys. Guess who spelled Levi's wrong two times in an earlier post here. Yours truly...

Date: August 24, 2012 05:39

Elvi's wore Levi's

Date: August 24, 2012 05:45

Max'sKansasCity
Elvi's wore Levi's

Whatcha been drinking, Max ?

Date: August 24, 2012 05:48

Edith Grove
Max'sKansasCity
Elvi's wore Levi's

Whatcha been drinking, Max ?

I dont know but... The smoker I drink the player I get.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 24, 2012 10:15

latebloomer
Stoneage

It's OK you can fuss all you want, just don't suss cause it was the word of the day, somewhere I think. All these words of the day are getting confusing. Anyhow, please take note that I spelled the word correctly in my previous post.

Sounds pretty naff to me...

Re: Way OT: Levi's
Date: August 24, 2012 10:25

Thank you, Latebloomer. If you're in there and can report of the colours, that would be great.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2032
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home