Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Justin Bieber calls Mick Jagger 'the man' ....grinning smiley
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: November 27, 2010 15:05

....Not the angel of death ...

July 6, 2010 10:42 PM ET

Justin Bieber thinks Mick Jagger is the man.

The new Prince of Pop, who thrilled fans with his July 4 performance during Macy’s Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular and will not be heading (we hope) to North Korea, Tweeted Tuesday (June 6) his appraisal of Mick’s cultural status: “Mick Jagger is a trending topic…why? Because Mick Jagger is the man and was trending far before twitter came along. True Legend.”

Well… Yes, it’s true that Mick is “the man” when it comes to rock and roll.

But we hate to break it to Bieb that the real reason Mick was/is trending on Twitter is because the legendary rock star rooted for several soccer teams in the 2010 World Cup and was dubbed a bad luck charm because all his chosen teams lost.

Infact, some soccer fans (especially the terrified but eventuallyrelieved Brazilian fans) are still reeling from his albatross-likeeffect on the games and many have dubbed Mick the soccer Angel of Death.

Soccer aside, we could totally see Mick Jagger dancing around onstage with Justin Bieber. Now that would be legendary.

Do you think Mick will Tweet back to Justin? So awesome! Jumping Justin Flash, you’re a gas, gas, gas!

[www.justinbiebersongs.org]

What's that ?confused smiley
What's that got to do with it ?I don't see the connection between Jagger & twitter ?

Beside this,Bieber is very successful here in France for the young teenagers .My daughter has a huge poster of Justin Bieber hang from her playroom's door.grinning smiley
I prefered Tokyo Hotel.
Within one year,nobody will remember him.

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Re: Justin Bieber calls Mick Jagger 'the man' ....grinning smiley
Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: November 27, 2010 15:21

Fixed it for ya:

Soccer aside, we will hopefully NEVER see Mick Jagger dancing around onstage with Justin Bieber. Now that would be a legendary disaster - worse than Justin Timberlake, which was bad bad bad.

Do you think Mick will Tweet back to Justin? Let's hope not! Oh my flash, what a lot of gas, gas, gas!

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: November 27, 2010 15:37

skipstone
hopefully NEVER see Mick Jagger dancing around onstage with Justin Bieber.

Somehow I wouldn't be totally surprised if that was to happen. First Timberlake and then Bieber. The horror......

Posted by: Pelle ()
Date: November 27, 2010 15:40

That's just embarrasing.

Hope not stones will be the favourite band among 12 year old girls confused smiley

Date: November 27, 2010 16:14

Thanks,skipstone.Now I get it .smiling smiley

What's the story in the Jimmy Fallon Late night show when Jagger said that , of the 10 previously unreleased tracks on the Exile reissue, three were penned by Justin Bieber, while Richards revealed that they "Auto-Tuned the shit out of them." ? lol

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: marchbaby ()
Date: November 27, 2010 16:50

SwayStones
Thanks,skipstone.Now I get it .smiling smiley

What's the story in the Jimmy Fallon Late night show when Jagger said that , of the 10 previously unreleased tracks on the Exile reissue, three were penned by Justin Bieber, while Richards revealed that they "Auto-Tuned the shit out of them." ? lol

Here is that skit.
[www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com]

I also was disappointed KFC didnt go with "Crazy Delicious" as Mick says about their double down sandwich.

Mick's rock, I'm roll.

Posted by: Floorbird ()
Date: November 27, 2010 18:26

Him being Canadian{whoa the horror} I call him "Just A Beaver."

Date: November 27, 2010 18:34

Yeah, ha - it wouldn't surprise me at all, The Stones! Unfortunately...

Didn't Mick say that Exile wouldn't chart at #1 because of the soundtrack to Glee or whatever it's called?

I'm not kidding - when Mick said what he said about Bieber it was the very first time I had heard his name.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: November 27, 2010 20:58

Floorbird
Him being Canadian{whoa the horror} I call him "Just A Beaver."
Now that's funny.cool smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: stateofshock ()
Date: November 27, 2010 21:18

Bieber is right. Mick Jagger is a HUGE trending topic on Twitter.

"What I'm doing is a sexual thing. I dance and all dancing is a replacement for sex". - Mick Jagger

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: November 29, 2010 00:50

Justin Beaver's name ( I KNOW it's Bieber!) should NEVER be mentioned in the same sentence, or even on the same PAGE as Mick's!!PLEASE!!!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: November 29, 2010 02:44

skipstone
Yeah, ha - it wouldn't surprise me at all, The Stones! Unfortunately...

Didn't Mick say that Exile wouldn't chart at #1 because of the soundtrack to Glee or whatever it's called?

I'm not kidding - when Mick said what he said about Bieber it was the very first time I had heard his name.

Likewise. I'd never heard of Bieber or Glee until I saw that skit. Had to 'wiki' both of 'em.

Date: November 29, 2010 03:17

Yeah, that was the other one too. I had no idea what Mick was talking about when he said Glee as well. Just some stupid show. It's just amazing how such CRAP has taken over.

Posted by: Pelle ()
Date: November 29, 2010 03:40

I just listened to his album on Spotify... so creative lyrics! "baby baby baby ooh! baby baby baby baby!"

Haha.. f*g.

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: November 29, 2010 05:57

Pelle
I just listened to his album on Spotify... so creative lyrics! "baby baby baby ooh! baby baby baby baby!"

And Smokey Robinson wrote "Ooh, Baby, Baby."

Funny how the difference between awful and genius is the placement of the "Ooh!"

Date: November 29, 2010 16:23

marchbaby,thanks for the link.It was funny to see Jagger answering on this one .

Date: November 29, 2010 16:38

What the hell does Keith say in that first bit after Mick says whatever he says.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 29, 2010 16:49

skipstone
Fixed it for ya:

Soccer aside, we will hopefully NEVER see Mick Jagger dancing around onstage with Justin Bieber. Now that would be a legendary disaster - worse than Justin Timberlake, which was bad bad bad.

Do you think Mick will Tweet back to Justin? Let's hope not! Oh my flash, what a lot of gas, gas, gas!
the all time low point for me was sal with christina aguilera screeching on live with me (i know some people would cite amy winehouse doing crazy mama with the stones )

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1491
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home