Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Brian Interview And Virus
Posted by: Squiggle ()
Date: November 24, 2010 15:00

I suppose I have to be careful how I put this because people might misunderstand it and I must point out in the interests of science that I'm a little drunk, but I wonder if Brian's speaking and writing don't suggest his deeper problems. I don't mean that critically and I don't mean that anyone with unusual patterns of speech is sick and I'm wary of coming too close to writing about '100 people who I think had Asperger's Syndrome/ADD/etc.' but patterns of speech can reflect a person's maladjustments, as can unexpected or inappropriate behaviour. Which some are saying Brian shows in this clip. I don't think I'd say it was inappropriate but it is a little unexpected and taken with other examples of his unexpected, maybe disconcerting, behaviour, and his uncertainty about others' behaviour (eg. his friend Phil May of the Pretty Things speaking about Mick making comments to Brian, comments which most people would take lightly, but which would eat Brian up. 'What does he mean') suggest someone with whom something went wrong long ago. And such a person can often inspire irritation in those from whom he or she most needs understanding.

Posted by: courtfieldroad ()
Date: November 24, 2010 16:45

I think it's obvious Brian had all kinds of issues, but analyzing this interview in relation to those issues is really stretching it. He wasn't sharing inappropriate info, it was reported everywhere. It isn't so unexpected he should mention being sick as he was explaining why he himself needed the break he had just been asked about.

Anyone familiar with Brian's interviewing style knows that he rarely did short answers. Some people are like that. They like to talk, and they give more info than was asked for, no great mystery there.

Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: November 24, 2010 16:55

Let's all remember we are talking about a genius.

Posted by: Marie ()
Date: November 24, 2010 18:19

Doxa
His Majesty
24FPS
I remember Mick in an interview saying that Brian shouldn't have been in show business. There is a certain phoniness to show business, and why show the bastards your weakness? Brian's talking about his health is disconcerting because we don't expect someone to speak honestly. It's like asking someone how they're doing and they go on about what's wrong with them. An Entertainment Show on National Television is the inappropriate place to go on about your little health problem.

Well had Brian been anything other than who he was, everything would be different including Mick's life, vice verse etc etc.

So if I understand it you are having a go at him for being honest about something just because it doesn't follow the rules of some imaginary show business rule book?

I have never thought that specific Mick Jagger quote is anyway belittlening or pejorative towards Brian. I think Mick was sincere in reflecting that Brian was not really a show business person. Yeah, he was vital in making The Stones popular and everything, and the "fame" surely went to his head but I think he basically was more of a blues purist, artistic, serious, authentic player in the first place. Keith only sees that Brian was not able to cope with fame - but I think Mick goes deeper in seeing the reasons for this.

- Doxa

"I don't really want to pop psychoanalyze Brian. He wasn't really good material to be in the pop business. He was too sensitive to every slight and perceived slight; just over sensitive to everything. And then when he started taking drugs that became more and more exaggerated. I think he was a shy person - and shy people in show business put themselves at risk. Shy actors have to drink before they can act.I've seen shy singers who take drugs before they go out. Those people are very bad for show business because they're not like some other people, like myself or more extrovert people. We have a shy part, of course, and don't want to make fools of ourselves, but it is completely overshadowed by an extrovert nature. You take the knocks and you deal with it. And you're still out there doing it. But Brian wasn't really like that, and there are a lot of other people like that, and they try to handle it by drinking, or being rude, and they suffer. They're basically in the wrong business. They have to alter their personalities to be what they perceive they want to be. he just wanted to be in a blues band and didn't really think it was gonna be show business." - Mick Jagger, 1999. Article on Brian from Mojo magazine.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 24, 2010 19:05

Marie

"I don't really want to pop psychoanalyze Brian. He wasn't really good material to be in the pop business. He was too sensitive to every slight and perceived slight; just over sensitive to everything. And then when he started taking drugs that became more and more exaggerated. I think he was a shy person - and shy people in show business put themselves at risk. Shy actors have to drink before they can act.I've seen shy singers who take drugs before they go out. Those people are very bad for show business because they're not like some other people, like myself or more extrovert people. We have a shy part, of course, and don't want to make fools of ourselves, but it is completely overshadowed by an extrovert nature. You take the knocks and you deal with it. And you're still out there doing it. But Brian wasn't really like that, and there are a lot of other people like that, and they try to handle it by drinking, or being rude, and they suffer. They're basically in the wrong business. They have to alter their personalities to be what they perceive they want to be. he just wanted to be in a blues band and didn't really think it was gonna be show business." - Mick Jagger, 1999. Article on Brian from Mojo magazine.

Thanks for the whole quote! (I think I had another one in mind - ROLLING STONE '95 I quess - but the basic idea is the same I recall).

I cannot help myself thinking now that Mich had another Rolling Stones guitarist in his mind when he said this:

there are a lot of other people like that, and they try to handle it by drinking, or being rude, and they suffer. They're basically in the wrong business. They have to alter their personalities to be what they perceive they want to be.

eye popping smiley

I mean, is this like a tip how to read LIFE? (I remember Mick mentioning - like Keith's mother -about Keith being a shy person, and that for some reason Keith wants to deny that.)

- Doxa

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-24 19:16 by Doxa.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 24, 2010 19:32

Doxa
Marie

Thanks for the whole quote! (I think I had another one in mind - ROLLING STONE '95 I quess - but the basic idea is the same I recall).

I cannot help myself thinking now that Mich had another Rolling Stones guitarist in his mind when he said this:

there are a lot of other people like that, and they try to handle it by drinking, or being rude, and they suffer. They're basically in the wrong business. They have to alter their personalities to be what they perceive they want to be.

eye popping smiley

I mean, did he just read LIFE? (I remember Mick mentioning - like Keith's mother -about Keith being a shy person, and that for some reason Keith wants to deny that.)

- Doxa

Hmmm... Time was when Mick would have denied vehemently that the Stones were "in show business". Show business was wearing matching suits, appearing in Vegas, riding the silly end-of-show roundabout at the Palladium - what Keith describes as "all the blah-blah-blah". Mick was never a shy person to begin with, and he seems to enjoy the spotlight, but he's developed the "nice-bunch-of-guys" personality to buy whatever privacy he needs.

One bit of the early part of "Life" describes the shyer Keith's reaction (pleased relief) to find that he doesn't suffer from stage-fright and can play OK live. It's the rest of the whole fame package that he found difficult - but he too developed a coping strategy, the whole Cool-Keef image and lifestyle, to hide behind.

Brian probably never did find a technique for coping with being famous. I think he mostly enjoyed it, but physically and mentally it wore him out, and increasingly he was trying to find ways of taking time off - which he felt he needed and which the others just saw as laziness, skiving, letting the band down. Like that person in the office (every office has one) who is somehow always (genuinely) sick on a busy Monday morning.

I think that's what's happening in this interview. Brian isn't giving the "showbiz" answer, or evading the question as Mick would do - he's answering the question as if it were a genuine enquiry after his health - which on that sort of programme, it isn't.

(By the way, does anyone know what "the book" is that they are talking about?)

Date: November 24, 2010 19:56

Green Lady
Doxa
Marie

eye popping smiley

I mean, did he just read LIFE? (I remember Mick mentioning - like Keith's mother -about Keith being a shy person, and that for some reason Keith wants to deny that.)

- Doxa

Hmmm... Time was when Mick would have denied vehemently that the Stones were "in show business". Show business was wearing matching suits, appearing in Vegas, riding the silly end-of-show roundabout at the Palladium - what Keith describes as "all the blah-blah-blah". Mick was never a shy person to begin with, and he seems to enjoy the spotlight, but he's developed the "nice-bunch-of-guys" personality to buy whatever privacy he needs.

One bit of the early part of "Life" describes the shyer Keith's reaction (pleased relief) to find that he doesn't suffer from stage-fright and can play OK live. It's the rest of the whole fame package that he found difficult - but he too developed a coping strategy, the whole Cool-Keef image and lifestyle, to hide behind.

Brian probably never did find a technique for coping with being famous. I think he mostly enjoyed it, but physically and mentally it wore him out, and increasingly he was trying to find ways of taking time off - which he felt he needed and which the others just saw as laziness, skiving, letting the band down. Like that person in the office (every office has one) who is somehow always (genuinely) sick on a busy Monday morning.

The 1999 Mojo article alludes to Jones's emotional and pyschological burdens. Charlie Watts agreed his problems were deep-rooted and fame accelerated their growth. Jones's childhood, etc.

Date: November 24, 2010 19:58

The 1999 Mojo article alludes to Jones's emotional and psychological burdens. Charlie Watts agreed his problems were deep-rooted and fame accelerated their growth. Jones's childhood, etc.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: November 24, 2010 20:08

I think in some other interview, maybe the '95 one, Mick said Brian would have been better suited to have been a music professor. Brian's conflict seems to be with wanting to lead the Stones, but not having the outgoing personality to handle what show business demands. You can see it in the awkward way he tries to steal the camera's attention in some of their earlier TV appearances. By the end, Rock & Roll Circus, he's uncomfortable on camera, and distant.

Extroverts are not better than Introverts. Some extroverts can be shallow and unable to see themselves objectively. Charlie and Bill knew they were shy and well suited to be sidemen. Brian might have been happier accepting his status as the ultimate Stones sideman. Charlie and Bill quietly went about the business of nailing down the rhythm, with Bill showing leaps in growth as a melodic bassman. Brian would have been well served to develop his rhythm guitar playing, along with pushing the musical boundaries and instrumentation of the group ala George Harrison. The group provided all the fame Brian needed, and in time he would have received his due in the public for his great contributions to the Stones, as Charlie and Bill eventually did.

Unfortunately Brian's ego and insecurities were too great to allow him to take a role better suited to his personality. Keith covers his shyness up with a certain show-business sheen. "Glad to be here tonight. Glad to be anywhere, har, har", for the 200th time. I still love Charlie and Bill's stoney faced approach to it all, including the taunts of Mick and Keith, and Brian. Of course Charlie might paste you one if you got too fresh.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: November 24, 2010 20:21

They are talking about the book The Rolling Stones - As We Told it to Pete Goodman.

Sorry, but I'm rather tired of them, especially Keith, for bashing Brian for letting fame get to him! They were all pretty fu**cked up, suffered and benefited from the fickle thing that is fame.

I often wonder if Keith would have the balls to be such a cu*t to Brian were he still alive? The fact he is so disrespectful to a dead former ''friend'', is very telling of his real character.

In interviews Mick has mostly been reasonably respectful, but still quite honest at the same time about Brian, but Keith!? Man that guy still has many issues as far as Brian is concerned. Seems that poor old bastid still can't get to grips with someone who was so important to his life, but never really had the chance to mature and sort himself out!? Keith lived far longer, but yet still seems to talk like he's 19!?

Plain and simple, Keith is lucky that he's survived! Had Keith died during one of his many low points, he might have found himself in the same position as Brian in that people mostly remembered him as this messed up person.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-24 20:32 by His Majesty.

Date: November 24, 2010 20:43

His Majesty
They are talking about the book The Rolling Stones - As We Told it to Pete Goodman.

Sorry, but I'm rather tired of them, especially Keith, for bashing Brian for letting fame get to him! They were all pretty fu**cked up, suffered and benefited from the fickle thing that is fame.

I often wonder if Keith would have the balls to be such a cu*t to Brian were he still alive? The fact he is so disrespectful to a dead former ''friend'', is very telling of his real character.

In interviews Mick has mostly been reasonably respectful, but still quite honest at the same time about Brian, but Keith!? Man that guy still has many issues as far as Brian is concerned. Seems that poor old bastid still can't get to grips with someone who was so important to his life, but never really had the chance to mature and sort himself out!? Keith lived far longer, but yet still seems to talk like he's 19!?

Plain and simple, Keith is lucky that he's survived! Had Keith died during one of his many low points, he might have found himself in the same position as Brian in that people mostly remembered him as this messed up person.

thumbs up smileys with beer

Posted by: mikeeder ()
Date: November 25, 2010 02:05

24FPS
I think in some other interview, maybe the '95 one, Mick said Brian would have been better suited to have been a music professor. Brian's conflict seems to be with wanting to lead the Stones, but not having the outgoing personality to handle what show business demands. You can see it in the awkward way he tries to steal the camera's attention in some of their earlier TV appearances. By the end, Rock & Roll Circus, he's uncomfortable on camera, and distant.

Extroverts are not better than Introverts. Some extroverts can be shallow and unable to see themselves objectively. Charlie and Bill knew they were shy and well suited to be sidemen. Brian might have been happier accepting his status as the ultimate Stones sideman. Charlie and Bill quietly went about the business of nailing down the rhythm, with Bill showing leaps in growth as a melodic bassman. Brian would have been well served to develop his rhythm guitar playing, along with pushing the musical boundaries and instrumentation of the group ala George Harrison. The group provided all the fame Brian needed, and in time he would have received his due in the public for his great contributions to the Stones, as Charlie and Bill eventually did.

Unfortunately Brian's ego and insecurities were too great to allow him to take a role better suited to his personality. Keith covers his shyness up with a certain show-business sheen. "Glad to be here tonight. Glad to be anywhere, har, har", for the 200th time. I still love Charlie and Bill's stoney faced approach to it all, including the taunts of Mick and Keith, and Brian. Of course Charlie might paste you one if you got too fresh.
Agreed!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 25, 2010 02:15

courtfieldroad
I think it's obvious Brian had all kinds of issues, but analyzing this interview in relation to those issues is really stretching it. He wasn't sharing inappropriate info, it was reported everywhere. It isn't so unexpected he should mention being sick as he was explaining why he himself needed the break he had just been asked about.

Anyone familiar with Brian's interviewing style knows that he rarely did short answers. Some people are like that. They like to talk, and they give more info than was asked for, no great mystery there.

Certainly here the interviewer is not asking Brian Jones why HE needs a break. He is asking a lite generic softball question. Which Brian decides to interpret personally and go on about "the doctors say..." "mysterious virus..."

It was "inappropriate" in that he was not responding appropriately to the question that was asked.

Doxa, I think you're right that Mick was just pointing out, not particularly judgmentally, that Brian was too sensitive for the slings and arrows of celebrity and public life.

I can understand why people who met him (Lennon and Dylan included) found him oversensitive and annoying, Mr Jones.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-01-28 16:10 by swiss.

Date: November 25, 2010 02:16

Carnaby
Let's all remember we are talking about a genius.

and.....? relevance...?

Date: November 25, 2010 02:19

Green Lady
Brian...[is] answering the question as if it were a genuine enquiry after his health - which on that sort of programme, it isn't.

thumbs up

Green Lady

wondered that too - someone here should know!

Date: November 25, 2010 03:00

Is "the book" The Rolling Stones - As We Told It by Pete Goodman.
I think His Majesty stated so above.

Brian had health issues and that is well documented. His answer is a bit strange, but so what? He redeems himself on slide with Little Red Rooster.

By the way a lot of people did like Brian and have said nice things about him throughout the years including Harrison, Townshend, Stevie Winwood, and Lennon in his own way.

Date: November 25, 2010 03:46

mikeeder
24FPS

Agreed!

Yes...very well said....

Posted by: neptune ()
Date: November 25, 2010 04:26

I find nothing offensive about what Brian says in the interview, nothing at all. He was only explaining that he 'needed a holiday' because he was sick. He even says about the band: "We've been working so hard." I don't get all the hooplah here. I certainly don't see any indication that he was inconsiderate to the others or had ADD/ADHD/Asperger's. I do agree with the sentiments about Mick's 1995 words on Brian. They are reflective, mature, and much closer to the truth about Brian than the never-ending crap spewing out of Keith's mouth. In fact, in my book, Mick's statement that Brian didn't mix well with show business can be interpreted as a compliment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-25 04:29 by neptune.

Date: November 25, 2010 04:38

To add, Mick in that 1995 Rolling Stones interview states that Brian "would have been better off being a trad-jazz instructor". Well, Mick would certainly know about that since he learned a thing or two about harmonica from him.

Posted by: courtfieldroad ()
Date: November 25, 2010 06:51

swiss
courtfieldroad

Did you seven read my response to your post? did you ignore it or simply disagree? or maybe not understand it?

Show me some evidence that there were widespread stories about Brian being absent from gigs. Certainly here the interviewer is NOT---this is what I have said 4 times in this thread--asking Brian Jones why HE needs a break. He is asking a lite generic softball question. Which Brian decides to interpret personally and go on about "the doctors say..." "mysterious virus..."

It was "inappropriate" in that he was not responding appropriately to the question that was asked.

Doxa, I think you're right that Mick was just pointing out, not particularly judgmentally, that Brian was too sensitive for the slings and arrows of celebrity and public life.

I can understand why people who met him (Lennon and Dylan included) found him oversensitive and annoying, Mr Jones.

Check the "ignoring you" column. Sure there were reports, do your own research beyond the books and you'll find them.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: November 25, 2010 07:10

NEPTUNE - The point is not that Brian was saying anything offensive. The point is the appropriateness of it. You're on a superficial TV show, the interviewer could give two cents about you, asks a passing question, and you display weakness. It's not the end of the world, but it does show Brian acting a little weird. Maybe he was weak at that time. He was certainly feisty on Shindig when he told everybody to shut up and listen to Howlin' Wolf. But it does reveal a fragility. And yet, he was a very cruel man, per Keith. So Complicated.

I don't remember Lennon saying anything gracious about Brian. He seemed more interested in making sure Brian wasn't seen as a genius, as if he, Lennon, could be the only genius. (Which IMO is an insecurity Lennon displayed because of his limited talent on musical instruments.) And those other people cited as having nice things to say didn't have to deal with Brian on a daily basis, in the trenches as it were. I thought Dylan liked him. I know he was impressed by Brian's facility with blues guitar and that they played acoustics all night when the power went out in NYC.

Posted by: MissNBrian ()
Date: November 25, 2010 07:14

Green Lady
Doxa
Marie

eye popping smiley

- Doxa

I think that's what's happening in this interview. Brian isn't giving the "showbiz" answer, or evading the question as Mick would do - he's answering the question as if it were a genuine enquiry after his health - which on that sort of programme, it isn't.

My guess is "Our Own Story (as we told it to Pete Goodman)" by the Rolling Stones. But, I could be wrong ...

"Doctor please, some more men please,
To Cotchford Farm, out by the pool...

What a drag it is they couldn't revive him"

Brian Jones 2/28/42 - 7/2/69

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: November 25, 2010 08:26

swiss
His Majesty
Brian missing gigs has been blown way out of proportion, he probably missed about 15 or so shows. Take a look at their touring schedule from 1963 - 1966, crazy sh*t that would probably kill most folks!

Brian being a somewhat weaker person health wise than the others isn't a crime.

For sure!

I think the issue is his talking about himself and his feeble health as if it were appropriate or interesting in that context---i.e., a generic prompt for a few banal comments prior to their playing. It is indicative of Brian's personality. Self-involved. Presuming the interviewer wishes to know about his cold...and kinda going on about it.

As said, the others wouldn't have talked about themselves like that if they had a cold; if for no other reason they had a band/group identity and owuldn't have rattled on about themselves like that.

yeah,they would never rattle on about themselves...really??

and it doesnt matter what the "interviewer wishes to know about his cold" the guy is interviewing him for the public and i would assume a great deal of his fans would wonder how brian was feeling.if its "indicative of his personality,self involved" what does writing a 500+ page book about yourself say?
this is a young man who never lived past 27 yet everything about him is taken apart piece by piece.did anyone ever hear of the common decency to not trample on someones grave.for f/cks sake,they guy was just a kid.

i also notice how little its mentioned how brians various instruments were a signature of many of the stones songs from 66-68.listen to paint it black,shes a rainbow and alot of others and you'll hear,flutes,sitar,dulcimer,peddle steel,all kinds of things that flavored these songs but i guess thats not"writing songs" even though its the standout sound of the entire tune.

Date: November 25, 2010 11:14

swiss

Now we are entering to the one of most difficult genres of recent literature studies, that of Dylanology...grinning smiley

"Brian Jones in the lyrics of Bob Dylan"

No justifications/explanations, justs straight - and, of course, right winking smiley - answers:

"Like A Rolling Stone": No reference to Brian Jones
"Ballad of A Thin Man": No reference to Brian Jones. Mr. Jones is identified to someone else. (Even though paranoic Brian has said to have thought it was about him...)
"I Want You": Yes! There was something going on between Brian Jones and the proposed target of this song - she most probably was awe of Brian, and Brian.. was Brian grinning smiley - and Bob got a bit jealous...

Now your dancing child with his Chinese suit
He spoke to me, I took his flute
No, I wasn’t very cute to him, was I?
But I did it, though, because he lied
Because he took you for a ride
And because time was on his side
And because I . . .

- Doxa

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-25 11:19 by Doxa.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: November 25, 2010 11:35

I will believe that as fast as Dylan himself will confirm it in his next book or so...

2 1 2 0

Date: November 25, 2010 13:52

Come On
I will believe that as fast as Dylan himself will confirm it in his next book or so...

Me, too grinning smiley - but it would be nice if Dylan would discuss Jones in his next volume, maybe those lights off NYC acoustic sessions or something... (well, I'm satisfied if he chooses to write anything; that there is a volume two...)

- Doxa

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: November 25, 2010 14:07

OoH..the lost Jam with Dylan-Jones-Robertson..that would really be something to read about..they were probably smokin more than playing but anyhow...smoking smiley

2 1 2 0

Date: November 25, 2010 16:03

lem motlow
yeah,they would never rattle on about themselves...really??

and it doesnt matter what the "interviewer wishes to know about his cold" the guy is interviewing him for the public and i would assume a great deal of his fans would wonder how brian was feeling.if its "indicative of his personality,self involved" what does writing a 500+ page book about yourself say?
this is a young man who never lived past 27 yet everything about him is taken apart piece by piece.did anyone ever hear of the common decency to not trample on someones grave.for f/cks sake,they guy was just a kid.

Amen, brother. Yes, Brian was only 22 during this video clip, a fact that seems to get lost here. I'm 37 now and I remember some of the stupid things I did when I was 22, and shake my head wondering how I survived. If anything, Brian comes across as articulate, confident, and (yes) mature for someone so young. He was already fulfilling his dream at 22. What were we all doing at that age?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-25 16:14 by neptune.

Date: November 25, 2010 16:23

24FPS
NEPTUNE - The point is not that Brian was saying anything offensive. The point is the appropriateness of it. You're on a superficial TV show, the interviewer could give two cents about you, asks a passing question, and you display weakness. It's not the end of the world, but it does show Brian acting a little weird. Maybe he was weak at that time. He was certainly feisty on Shindig when he told everybody to shut up and listen to Howlin' Wolf. But it does reveal a fragility. And yet, he was a very cruel man, per Keith. So Complicated.

Well, I don't think it was that weird in the sense that Brian was a known chatterbox. I think him revealing his illness publically like that only endeared him more to his fans, especially those girls in the audience. Brian knew what he was doing, wink, wink.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-25 16:28 by neptune.

Date: November 25, 2010 16:24

24FPS

I don't remember Lennon saying anything gracious about Brian. He seemed more interested in making sure Brian wasn't seen as a genius, as if he, Lennon, could be the only genius. (Which IMO is an insecurity Lennon displayed because of his limited talent on musical instruments.) And those other people cited as having nice things to say didn't have to deal with Brian on a daily basis, in the trenches as it were.
I thought Dylan liked him.
I know he was impressed by Brian's facility with blues guitar and that they played acoustics all night when the power went out in NYC.

"He was different over the years as he disintegrated. He ended up the kind of guy that you'd dread to come on the phone, you know, because you knew it was trouble. He was really in a lot of pain. But in the early days he was all right, because he was young and confident. He was one of them guys that disintegrated in front of you. And he was all right, and he wasn't sort of brilliant or anything, he was just a nice guy." - John Lennon, 1970.

Not a bad quote. It could have been worse from Lennon.smiling smiley The other people who are cited as saying nice things about Brian that didn't have to deal with him on a daily basis? I guess that could be said about all of us at one time or another.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1373
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home