Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Brussels Affair
Posted by: TravelinMan ()
Date: November 13, 2010 20:47

Is there any possibility this can be officially released? Not that I think guitar hero is good for anything but turning kids on to good music, but they should release it as an exclusive Stones guitar hero game as well. Give Taylor some shine and release one of the best live performances by the greatest rock n roll band ever!

Re: Brussels Affair
Posted by: Rollin' Stoner ()
Date: November 13, 2010 20:53

TravelinMan
Is there any possibility this can be officially released? Not that I think guitar hero is good for anything but turning kids on to good music, but they should release it as an exclusive Stones guitar hero game as well. Give Taylor some shine and release one of the best live performances by the greatest rock n roll band ever!
sure it's possible...it was on the King Bisquit Flour Hour radio broadcast...and they have officially released some of them....would be fantastic....however, who knows about the legal entanglements involved

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-13 20:57 by Rollin' Stoner.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: November 13, 2010 21:23

I'm glad we have an official L&G movie now, despite any justified criticism about the (stereo) sound quality. I still play it regularly and enjoy it every time again. I certainly would also love an official 1973 live album containing the best performances from the 73 tour (so also some songs from other shows, London and Rotterdam for instance). But an official Brussels Affair would be great of course. I would buy that one!

Other very welcome releases would be: a 1969 Tour DVD, Stones at The Marquee 1971 DVD and a 1970 Tour DVD/CD!

Posted by: Squiggle ()
Date: November 13, 2010 21:28

A bonus disc with a re-release of Goat's Head Soup, maybe? Like Nassau '76 (which has held a similar position in Bowie fans' affections) with Station to Station.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1456
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home