Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

O.T. Macca free show Mexico City May 10th.
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: April 27, 2012 19:31

Just seen his band doing a free gig in the main plaza in Mexico City. Less than 2 weeks time and just added to tour .What a nice gesture to the people of the city.I wish th Stones had the get up and go, and get on with it of this guy.A real credit to his worldwide fans. Any one on this site live in Mexico City ? thumbs up

Re: O.T. Macca free show Mexico City May 10th.
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: April 27, 2012 19:48

Paul did a funny walk-on for last night's special DONE LIVE "30 Rock" episode.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: April 27, 2012 22:43

I don't know how the hell they got him on 30 Rock last night. It honestly just seems like he's some old guy that will go wherever you ask him to. Whatever the circumstances was, he was very funny and was easily the most surprising moment of the night for me.

Date: April 28, 2012 05:53

RollingFreak
I don't know how the hell they got him on 30 Rock last night. It honestly just seems like he's some old guy that will go wherever you ask him to. Whatever the circumstances was, he was very funny and was easily the most surprising moment of the night for me.

It was a 120% gratuitous appearance by Paul, which made it even funnier.

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: April 28, 2012 07:43

it's quite strange that it was not mentionned in any media here in France.
Was it in other countries ?

Date: April 29, 2012 00:56

RollingFreak
I don't know how the hell they got him on 30 Rock last night. It honestly just seems like he's some old guy that will go wherever you ask him to.

Could have been worse, they could have had Kim Karidiotisn do the walk on....
[popwatch.ew.com]
oops.... looks like in the 2nd live show, for the west coast, they did just that.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: April 29, 2012 10:21

Nice gesture since tix for his Azteca Stadium gig cost around 1,000 USD.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: April 29, 2012 21:52

To be honest,that is one thing that I dislike about Macca gigs.If you are very very lucky,you can get tickets for a reasonable price. If your luck is not in, or you have a fortune to spend, the tickets for gigs are there just about every year now,which is a world away for our boys to put on a performance.Good for the real fans who have good luck,but I would like to think that the big bucks paid for good seats,sound checks,VIP packages etc. are contributing to his charitable causes.Maybe yes.........maybe no. eye rolling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1349
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home