Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Chuck Leavell's Thoughts About Stones' Tour Plans!
Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: April 14, 2012 13:07

*Apologies in advance to the Bored Police if this is already here somewhere*

[ht.ly]

“I’ll give you my gut feelings on it…I just can’t imagine the milestone passing without activity,” said Leavell. So, my best guess is that, yes, it’ll happen. But only Mick and Keith and the inner circle know any details.”

Re: Chuck Leavell's Thoughts About Stones' Tour Plans!
Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: April 14, 2012 13:14

Maybe they are purposfully no telling him so they can sneak out on tour with out the Leavell wall of sound!

Posted by: superrevvy ()
Date: April 14, 2012 13:50

Cocaine Eyes
“I’ll give you my gut feelings on it…I just can’t imagine the milestone passing without activity,” said Leavell. So, my best guess is that, yes, it’ll happen. But only Mick and Keith and the inner circle know any details.”

translation: Chuck's been told to keep open july 12, 2012, but he doesn't know why. But we do.

Probably.

[www.iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-04-14 13:51 by superrevvy.

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: April 14, 2012 14:00

superrevvy
Cocaine Eyes

translation: Chuck's been told to keep open july 12, 2012, but he doesn't know why. But we do.

Probably.

[www.iorr.org]

For some reason, I highly doubt that. I'm thinking that Mick, Keith and Charlie are playing this one really close to the vest. I doubt Ronnie even knows the "details'.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1633
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home