Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Who is able to help me out?
Posted by: Urban Wheel ()
Date: November 1, 2010 12:33

Dear fellow stones fans,

For a few weeks I am trying to get in touch through several people to get a copy of the signed Life book of Keith Richards.

Not for me, but as a surprise gift for my buddy GJ. As I told you before he is suffering ALS dissease and as the illness progresses, it get's worser.

Soon GJ is having his birthday and I would like to surprise him with a signed copy instead of a regular one.

I know that this is odd to ask, because anybody having a copy of Life signed by Keef would never let it go, but when I read all the posts I also noticed that IORR (will have) has the possession on a few copies of the signed one!

Is there anybody, who is able to help me out?

For me and GJ it is not an option to fly to NY or stand in a cue in London, so I would like to ask you all to see what options there are.

I can tell you that GJ would love you all for a gesture like that.
He has a few things left in life that matters, it's his friends, the stones, keith, this board and his favourite soccer team!

You can send any response directly to my email address of course...

Kind regards,

Urban Wheel

'Doo doo doo Heartbreaker'

Re: Who is able to help me out?
Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: November 1, 2010 13:22

Wish I could help, but I am sure you will succeed..

Posted by: Urban Wheel ()
Date: November 3, 2010 12:23

Anybody?

'Doo doo doo Heartbreaker'

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: November 3, 2010 14:09

Dude, good luck, but to be honest anyone who has a copy is most likely going to hold onto it. THose went fast and will be in high demand...possibly on Ebay, but you will have to pay.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1237
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home