Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Andrew Loog Oldham - Official Facebook Page
Posted by: RonRoss ()
Date: February 25, 2012 01:12

I am the editor of Andrew Loog Oldham's autobiography "Stoned" and I have recently started an official Facebook page for him with Andrew's approval and input. Lot of links, photos, audio etc that is Stones and Immediate related. Anyone can access the page even if they don't have a Facebook account.

Please visit and "like" it if you feel so inclined. You may also post relevant links, photos, etc. although I will be moderating the page to keep things positive.

Also in the news, Andrew has a new ebook out that "remixes" and updates his first two books, "Stoned" and "2Stoned" which are not widely available right now.

You can find links to online retailers here.

Later this year, Andrew will be releasing The Andrew Loog Oldham Orchestra Rolling Stones Songbook Volume Two as a double CD/digital download. One disc will be instrumentals and the other vocals. Release dates and availability will be announced on the Facebook page.

Thanks!
Ron Ross

Re: Andrew Loog Oldham - Official Facebook Page
Date: February 25, 2012 01:37

He's STILL milking the cash cow! It's only rock 'n roll, but I like it!

Re: Andrew Loog Oldham - Official Facebook Page
Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: February 25, 2012 02:42

First Time Meeting the Stones

Andrew Oldham reads from "Rolling Stoned." As close as you'll get to the days when a young Eric Clapton stood shyly by the stage taking in the awesome skills of his idol Keith Richards (soon and temporarily to be renamed "Richard" by an experimenting Andrew).

[soundcloud.com]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1455
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home