Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I'll admit, when the Stones come on my boom box in the bathroom, I'll sometimes wag my finger at the mirror like Mick. But...
Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: December 26, 2011 09:48

But what I sometimes wonder is: When Mick is alone in the house and James Brown or Little Richard comes on the stereo, what does Mick do?

Or when Keith is alone in the house and Chuck Berry comes on the stereo, what does Keith do?

Re: I'll admit, when the Stones come on my boom box in the bathroom, I'll sometimes wag my finger at the mirror like Mick. But...
Posted by: 6853 ()
Date: December 26, 2011 12:05

1. Mick sings along, the backupsingers line ? humble as ever..
2. Keith laughs, takes a backward sway, put his finger in his gray hair, and says to himsself, "I like that... "

Re: I'll admit, when the Stones come on my boom box in the bathroom, I'll sometimes wag my finger at the mirror like Mick. But...
Posted by: mandu ()
Date: December 26, 2011 12:50

when i listen to the stones i like to strut and pretend iam in a video

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: December 26, 2011 17:27

Mick would not perform without an audience.

Keith would have a pretend fight with Chuck because Chuck would not have played that lick exactly right.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 26, 2011 18:56

well, i'm glad that's all you wag....

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: December 26, 2011 20:03

StonesTod
well, i'm glad that's all you wag....

Why, what does Mick do? (Ha, your response was very funny.)

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: December 26, 2011 20:17

lanthionization?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1889
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home