Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Oliver Stone Discovers "Sympathy For The Devil" new, extra long "WALL ST - MONEY NEVER SLEEPS" Trailer
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: October 1, 2010 08:01

Never saw/heard this one before with SYMPATHY so up front in the trailer - Martin Scorcese, step aside, Oliver Stone is following in your footsteps, using Stones songs in his films - Check it out...

WALL STREET 2 - MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Re: Oliver Stone Discovers "Sympathy For The Devil" new, extra long "WALL ST - MONEY NEVER SLEEPS" Trailer
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: October 1, 2010 23:31

100 views,not one comment.... How do like SYMPATHY being used here? Does it work In Your Opinion?

Re: Oliver Stone Discovers "Sympathy For The Devil" new, extra long "WALL ST - MONEY NEVER SLEEPS" Trailer
Date: October 2, 2010 03:35

I saw the film the other day, but missed the first 15 minutes as I had caught another film beforehand. (I was escaping our heatwave.) So, I assume the song was not played at the beginning of the film, just in the trailer.
Okay film, and yeah, good choice of song use.

Date: October 2, 2010 12:38

...No SFTD in the film; just the trailer...

["I can hear the Bullfrog calling me..."]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1465
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home