Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT IORR people in Texas
Posted by: whiskey ()
Date: September 6, 2011 11:56

My heart goes out to all those in Texas affected by the bushfires, stay safe mates. In Australia we know the horrors of bushfires. I dont wish that shit on anyone. Condolences to families who may have lost a loved one.

Re: OT IORR people in Texas
Posted by: Duane in Houston ()
Date: September 6, 2011 18:38

I live 15 miles south of Austin. Large fires are about 25-40 miles away in 2 different directions. The other day it was hazy with smoke. In the evening it strongly smelled like someone was barbecuing with oak wood. Fires not in control yet but I'm safe for now in my area. We have had 70+ straight days of over 100 degrees F temps and absolutely NO rain all summer. When it became windy the last couple of days brushfires became almost inevitable. I've been drinking margaritas, smoking good bud and taking the occasional valium to stay alert and prepared for anything. Today I'm getting a new battery for my truck as the old battery died a couple of days ago. My wife, dogs and cats appreciate your concern. Peace. Out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1773
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home