Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I Think I'm Going Mad replacement CD
Posted by: FreeBird ()
Date: August 15, 2011 03:25

As most of you probably know, the 45 X 45s box set that was released earlier this year contains a version of "I Think I'm Going Mad" that is marred by a skip early in the song. Now, at first it was thought that this problem couldn't be solved, but it now appears that UMG Japan has been replacing people's discs. I've also seen people post on Amazon about having their discs replaced by UMG UK.

Now, has anyone here actually gotten a replacement CD? If so, how did you do it? I think I'll call UMG Netherlands tomorrow but I'm not sure how much they can do about it. I'm trying to avoid having to make expensive international phone calls for now, so I'm hoping they can sort this out.

Re: I Think I'm Going Mad replacement CD
Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: August 16, 2011 08:31

In case of purchasing Japanese edition domestically, we only have to send Disc23 to Universal Music Japan freight collect.
About one week later, UMG Japan will send us a replacement disc. It has started since July.
I don't know UMG Japan can accept the replacement for the purchaser outside of Japan.
Probably they say that you have to ask distributors at first.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1666
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home