Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question about '72 tour bootlegs
Date: July 20, 2011 23:44

Does a bootleg exist for the 6/18/72 Minneapolis show or either 7/9/72 St Louis shows? Never have located them in years of collecting. I thought the same about the '72 Indy show and found it last year. Do I have any hope?

Re: Question about '72 tour bootlegs
Posted by: marko ()
Date: July 20, 2011 23:53

hope is all we have spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: July 21, 2011 00:18

It seems I do not have them even in the list of poor audience recordings

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 21, 2011 03:28

withaheadfullofsnow
Does a bootleg exist for the 6/18/72 Minneapolis show or either 7/9/72 St Louis shows? Never have located them in years of collecting. I thought the same about the '72 Indy show and found it last year. Do I have any hope?

Indianapolis has been around for a very long time.

There was a guy about four years ago who e-mailed me having read my comments on my setlists page that there was no recording of the St Louis shows, telling me that he had taped one of them (cant recall which one) but, not being a collector, he'd never felt the need to circulate it (maybe he'd presumed a recording was already out there).

He was going to send me a copy of it, and then I heard nothing more, even after I'd e-mailed him a couple of times. I got an e-mail some time later from his wife who'd been going through his old e-mails and she told me that unfortunately he'd passed away. Never did get the tape.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1623
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home