Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Mick is better and better with all the years passing by
Posted by: Niklas ()
Date: September 10, 2010 13:51

scaffer
Agreed, Shezeboss!

Mick started consistently hitting very high notes on stage with the Voodoo Lounge tour - prior to that, from '69 through '89, he seemed to sing more cautiously. In Baltimore in 2006, days before the Super Bowl, Mick sang 'Midnight Rambler' - including the screaming parts in the break - like there was no tomorrow; he wasn't 'saving up' anything. His voice has gotten stronger and has greater range. I don't know why but it's unmistakable.

When I saw the Stones in Atlantic City in late 2006 I was in the third row of the small stage. Mick was literally leaning over me to sing to the audience. His upper arms and stomach were totally ripped. No flab or wrinkles whatsoever.

As they say down here in the Southern US, 'He must be livin' right!'

THANX! Finally someone who hears the same thing I do. He sings increadible nowadays, and indeed better and better. That is just amazing!

Re: Mick is better and better with all the years passing by
Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: September 11, 2010 03:49

Micks vocals in concert are much better as time goes by. I don't think he has lost much, and at 67, he blows away most rockers 1/2 his age. The best front man in the history of rock and roll IMO. Mick is one bad dude!!!!

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2707
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home