Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Carol Madison first show 1969 Listen to Keith and Mick Taylor
Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: May 20, 2011 15:48

- I never saw the footage before after listening to Ya Ya's all these years

play the guitar boy

Re: Rolling Stones Carol Madison first show 1969 Listen to Keith and Mick Taylor
Posted by: Elmo ()
Date: May 20, 2011 15:57

Brilliant. Thanks for posting.

Re: Rolling Stones Carol Madison first show 1969 Listen to Keith and Mick Taylor
Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: May 20, 2011 17:14

OpenG

- I never saw the footage before after listening to Ya Ya's all these years

play the guitar boy

You can see Bill playing a Mustang.. I've got one now, fantastic bass.

Also.. this the Mick Jagger I like, he's really into it and believes in what he's doing unlike more recent years where his eyes seem colder and he's more calculating.

He doesn't move more than three feet from the mic and he's all the better for it - more watchable.

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: May 21, 2011 02:17

Great stuff - thanks for posting OpenG. Can only hope that one day the entire concert/concerts fron MSG 69 will be released.

Posted by: Reagan ()
Date: May 21, 2011 05:18

klrkcr
Can only hope that one day the entire concert/concerts fron MSG 69 will be released.

Only 54 years until it's public domain.

Posted by: RobertJohnson ()
Date: May 21, 2011 11:19

Better by far than the great version on GYYYA, thanks for posting, the riffs of Keith are more intense and more prominent in the mix. Rock'n Roll at it's best ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1716
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home