Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Reliving Shine A Light
Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: May 12, 2011 04:19

Currently watching my Shine A light concert DVD. Anyone that says the Stones can't bring it anymore (at least as of the fall of 2006) is plumb damn loco, at least in my humble opinion. What an awesome performance!

Re: Reliving Shine A Light
Date: May 12, 2011 06:31

stonescrow
Currently watching my Shine A light concert DVD. Anyone that says the Stones can't bring it anymore (at least as of the fall of 2006) is plumb damn loco, at least in my humble opinion. What an awesome performance!

Just now starting my second viewing of 'Shine A light'! Now on beer number six. Only four hours to Fallon!

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 12, 2011 06:40

stonescrow
stonescrow

Just now starting my second viewing of 'Shine A light'! Now on beer number six. Only four hours to Fallon!

stonescrow..On the back of the Shine a Light DVD cover ya' notice anything different

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 12, 2011 06:53

colonial
stonescrow
stonescrow

stonescrow..On the back of the Shine a Light DVD cover ya' notice anything different

stonescrow..On my one Keith's playing left handed

Date: May 12, 2011 07:08

colonial
colonial
stonescrow
stonescrow

stonescrow..On my one Keith's playing left handed

Wow, unless I am intoxicated looks like the opposite on mine!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1298
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home