Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Sam Cutler on FOX last night
Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: August 29, 2010 22:46

Doctor Dear!
skipstone
Since it was on FOX then it's not really worth mentioning since FOX is nothing but lies.

so please inform us as to which USA news broadcast organization gives us the true, unfettered facts as to what is going on in our Great Country??

Can't. I doubt one exists.

The Fox news/conservatives and the CNN/liberals are like Mary Matalin and James Carville. They both spend all day running their mouths off about what they believe in, but at night they still end up in the same bed together.

It's all bullshit and we're screwed if it doesn't stop.

Posted by: Doctor Dear! ()
Date: August 30, 2010 00:01

sad but true.....and it makes sense

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: August 30, 2010 00:15

FOX has Greta Van Sustren. That make them the ugliest staion on earth.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: August 30, 2010 00:20

bustedtrousers
Doctor Dear!
skipstone
Since it was on FOX then it's not really worth mentioning since FOX is nothing but lies.

so please inform us as to which USA news broadcast organization gives us the true, unfettered facts as to what is going on in our Great Country??

Can't. I doubt one exists.

The Fox news/conservatives and the CNN/liberals are like Mary Matalin and James Carville. They both spend all day running their mouths off about what they believe in, but at night they still end up in the same bed together.

It's all bullshit and we're screwed if it doesn't stop.

Ha! Great analogy!

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: August 30, 2010 00:22

Date: August 30, 2010 00:22

More Hot Rocks

must agree about Greta's looks (or at least her mouth)....remember when she
took some time off (several years ago) to get her face done (plastic surgery)??

btw - even though Greta's on FOX she's not conservative by any definition.

Her face has loosened up a bit since the surgery but....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-30 00:25 by sweet neo con.

Date: August 30, 2010 00:28

bustedtrousers
sweet neo con

Beautiful. Once again the left turnig this into something else. You people are UNREAL. the other side gets
so serious & sometimes nasty when anything (or anyone) messes with their line of thinking.

And conservatives don't get their panties in a nasty, hateful twist just as much? Please, what do you think the Tea Party is. That whole movement started because you crybaby conservatives couldn't accept that you lost. To a black man.

hey bustedtrousers....please fix the quote you attributed to me.... half of it is mickscarey's.
mine is the blue portion. I'm getting really tired of you and Helter (currently CRISSCROSS MIND)
deleting and changing my posts. As I told Helter..I'm fairly certain BV would frown on such practices.

and regarding your TEA PARTY theory....you could not be more wrong.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-30 00:33 by sweet neo con.

Date: August 30, 2010 00:34

mitchflorida
Fox News kicks butt. And Glenn Beck? He just gave a speech in front of 500,000 people in Washington D.C. Obama is the ass-clown, not Fox News.

Nuff said.

Well now, we know something with this. Figures. You're going to say what Glenn Beck, the world's biggest rumply mama's boy, did was some kind of an accomplishment? With all those ultra-white tea partiers? People who have been brainwashed? Ha ha.

Hey Mitch - DON'T DRINK THE TEA.

Posted by: mitchflorida ()
Date: August 30, 2010 00:35

Who is this ass-clown?

?

Date: August 30, 2010 00:38

You showed a picture of Obama and the Emperor of Japan. Are you actually saying something? Something that's true?

Date: August 30, 2010 00:38

hey mitch...we should probably steer this thread back to Sam Cutler. winking smiley

ANyway..Cutler seems like a potentially good interview for hbwriter. Chris...have you contacted him yet?
At the very least there's probably a signed copy of his book in it for you (& me?). winking smiley

Date: August 30, 2010 00:41

I think Mitch is showing us that he likes Obama's ass.

That silly Mitch. He's got rainbows in his eyes.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: August 30, 2010 00:42

And the countdown till this thread gets closed begins.....3-2-

Date: August 30, 2010 00:43

sweet neo con
More Hot Rocks

must agree about Greta's looks (or at least her mouth)....remember when she
took some time off (several years ago) to get her face done (plastic surgery)??

btw - even though Greta's on FOX she's not conservative by any definition.

Her face has loosened up a bit since the surgery but....

Wow you finally said something that made sense

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: August 30, 2010 01:53

sweetcharmedlife
deadegad
More Hot Rocks
I just surprised that people watch FOX

Why?
Because it sucks.

Can you be more specific?

Date: August 30, 2010 04:00

deadegad
sweetcharmedlife
deadegad
More Hot Rocks

Why?
Because it sucks.

It really sucks?

Date: August 30, 2010 04:02

sweetcharmedlife
deadegad
sweetcharmedlife
deadegad
More Hot Rocks

Why?
Because it sucks.

It really sucks?

It really really sucks

Date: August 30, 2010 04:04

Sooooooooo according to Sam who's fault was it? Marty Balin's? According to FOX it was.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-30 04:05 by More Hot Rocks.

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: August 30, 2010 04:28

I'm surprised FOX hasn't tied Meredith Hunter to Obama. I mean, aren't they Muslim brothers? I'm sure if they dig deeper they can somehow tie in the Rev. Al Sharpton.

Late Breaking Fox News....Obama, Sharpton and The Altamont connection.

Posted by: Doctor Dear! ()
Date: August 30, 2010 04:39

More Hot Rocks

Guess you've never watched 'The View' on ABC!!cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-30 04:39 by Doctor Dear!.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: August 30, 2010 04:42

Doctor Dear!
More Hot Rocks

Elisabeth Hasselbeck's got it going, man!

Date: August 30, 2010 04:43

Doctor Dear!
More Hot Rocks

Now that's funnygrinning smiley

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: August 30, 2010 04:48

sweetcharmedlife
deadegad
More Hot Rocks

Why?
Because it sucks.

That's the understatement of the year!

Posted by: msw2525 ()
Date: August 30, 2010 05:09

Hey skipstone whens the last time you gave a speech to half a million people? And ultra white tea party? I love how something like the tea party movement gives people like you so much fear you have to start putting a racial spin on it to put yourself at ease. I guess there is no way it could just be people who all feel strongly about certain ideals gathering peacefully together. And by the way bringing no signs of protest of any kind with them. Yes what a stretch. Then there is people like yourself who are so threatened by what they stand for who go to tea party rallies and bring signs to hold to make them look like something they are not. Why give a thought about them if they are so insignificant? In a word...fear. Good luck to your people in november, they will need it.

and to everyone else dont forget fox news has megyn kelly and she is a total babe

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: August 30, 2010 05:14

...boy are you supporting the wrong band.

Date: August 30, 2010 06:17

sweet neo con
bustedtrousers
sweet neo con

Beautiful. Once again the left turnig this into something else. You people are UNREAL. the other side gets
so serious & sometimes nasty when anything (or anyone) messes with their line of thinking.

And conservatives don't get their panties in a nasty, hateful twist just as much? Please, what do you think the Tea Party is. That whole movement started because you crybaby conservatives couldn't accept that you lost. To a black man.

hey bustedtrousers....please fix the quote you attributed to me.... half of it is mickscarey's.
mine is the blue portion. I'm getting really tired of you and Helter (currently CRISSCROSS MIND)
deleting and changing my posts. As I told Helter..I'm fairly certain BV would frown on such practices.

and regarding your TEA PARTY theory....you could not be more wrong.

Sorry, I didn't do it on purpose. It's fixed.

Sorry if you feel singled out lately, but it's not uncommon for people to cut out irrelevant parts when replying to a post. I always make sure I don't take anything out of context and twist what anyone says, but I got your quote of mickscarey mixed in with your post. I meant to take all of his out and didn't realize I hadn't. I apologize.

And my view of the Tea Party may be only one viewpoint or interpretation, but it's not wrong.

Date: August 30, 2010 06:30

msw2525
Hey skipstone whens the last time you gave a speech to half a million people? And ultra white tea party? I love how something like the tea party movement gives people like you so much fear you have to start putting a racial spin on it to put yourself at ease. I guess there is no way it could just be people who all feel strongly about certain ideals gathering peacefully together. And by the way bringing no signs of protest of any kind with them. Yes what a stretch. Then there is people like yourself who are so threatened by what they stand for who go to tea party rallies and bring signs to hold to make them look like something they are not. Why give a thought about them if they are so insignificant? In a word...fear. Good luck to your people in november, they will need it.

and to everyone else dont forget fox news has megyn kelly and she is a total babe

They may have honored Beck's request to not bring any signs, but it didn't stop them from going about expressing their views and opinions in other ways:

[www.msnbc.msn.com]

"Many in the crowd watched the proceedings on large television screens. On the edges of the Mall, vendors sold "Don't Tread on Me" flags, popular with tea party activists. Other activists distributed fliers urging voters "dump Obama." The pamphlet included a picture of the president with a @#$%&-style mustache."

Isn't that lovely.

Do you agree with that? Do you think that's right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-30 06:32 by bustedtrousers.

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: August 30, 2010 06:33

to sweet charmed life and more hot rocks: i was looking for actual answers not quips.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: August 30, 2010 07:28

I'm lost. What does Sam Cutler have to do with this? Because he was on FOX? So was Bill Wyman. He gave an interview. Lose the politics unless it's related to the music. Let's not lose a thread that had some validity at the start.

Date: August 30, 2010 07:41

msw2525

Yer skeered. Yer a tea partier arntcha. Hey - a bunch of white people getting together is scary. I don't have any "fear" - I'm just amazed. It's ASTOUNDING, those sheeples, listening to that golden mama's boy with his Sarah Palin glasses talk about bringing the United States "back" to "God". What a jerk. Glenn Beck is a complete JERK. He could have done it on any other day but "he was a few steps down".

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1847
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home