Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Stones' Organization
Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: March 27, 2011 16:01

I wonder how many people have a full-time job working for the Stones when they aren't touring and if anyone would have an unusual job title because of who their ultimate bosses are.

Jane Rose springs to mind.

Any thoughts/information would be appreciated.

Re: The Stones' Organization
Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: March 27, 2011 21:01

Jane Rose hasn't been part of the Stones organization for a longtime. She opened her own management company back in the eighties and signed Keith as a client. A few years ago, she set up office through William Morris to help bring other opportunities her way like the PIRATES movies and LIFE.

As to your real question, someone has posted the info of how many employees Promotone lists during off years. I believe it is public record with the Chamber of Commerce. Someone with a better memory will probably pull it out of the archives for you.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: March 27, 2011 21:42

Harlem Shuffler
I wonder how many people have a full-time job working for the Stones when they aren't touring and if anyone would have an unusual job title because of who their ultimate bosses are.

Jane Rose springs to mind.

Any thoughts/information would be appreciated.
Harlem Shuffler..I always like reading the job titles on The Stones DVD credits.."The Gaffer"...Imagine rocking up for a job interview and ya' were asked who did ya' work for last.."yea'.. I was The Gaffer for The Rolling Stones..

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: March 27, 2011 22:25

Whoever writes Keiths lines needs sacking, he says the same thing at every gig....'it's good to be here......it's good to be anywhere, 'gold rings on ya' ad nauseam

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: March 31, 2011 21:45

Thanks for your replies, Rocky, colonial and crumbling mice.

Anyone else have any information?

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: April 3, 2011 23:44

People talk of a "Stones Organization".."Stones Corp.".."Stones Ltd"..they all have that Sound of authority about them.The Stones are the only band that can make a business name even sound..COOL..smoking smiley

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: April 3, 2011 23:57

colonial
People talk of a "Stones Organization".."Stones Corp.".."Stones Ltd"..they all have that Sound of authority about them.The Stones are the only band that can make a business name even sound..COOL..smoking smiley

Have you considered applying for a job as one of Keith's "minders"?

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: April 4, 2011 00:23

Was BEST when JC and Freddie S were around

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: April 4, 2011 05:15

Journalist in "Keith's office" in 2008 (GQ interview) at link >> [business.highbeam.com]

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: April 4, 2011 06:57

I bet the Dunn brothers, Tony King, Tony Russell, Jo probably was. My guess is they are all full time employees who get paid even when there is no tour.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: April 4, 2011 07:04

Anyone know Robyn?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1707
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home