Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: would you rather...pay $3000 for a 500-seat venue or $15 for an "enormo-dome" stadium?
Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: August 19, 2010 04:32

Given the choice, neither one of those - the $15 ticket would end up being about $50 after the "convenience" charges and taxes ha ha ha ha ha...

Re: would you rather...pay $3000 for a 500-seat venue or $15 for an "enormo-dome" stadium?
Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: August 19, 2010 05:06

Gazza
I dont have $3,000 to spend, but if I had, I'd far rather give it to a charity (such as The Society for Musically Retarded Bon Jovi Fans) than spend it on an evening's entertainment.

Anyone who would put a price tag like that on a concert is worthy of contempt and anyone who pays it is a bloody idiot.

With all respect to swiss, I feel the same as Gazza on this. Even if I had it, I wouldn't want that much going to the Stones. And I have no desire to see a stadium show. So my answer is neither.

However, if it were a charity show, with the money going to a cause I liked, and I were rich enough, then I'd do the $3,000.

But I certainly wouldn't waste it on retarded Bon Jovi fans. They're a lost cause.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: August 19, 2010 05:41

I'd pay $3000 to step in a time machine to take me to front row seat at a 1969 show.

I wouldn't pay $3000 today to hear Darryl play too fast and clunky, while Keith noodles.

Heck, for $3000, you can get a couple eight balls and a four star hotel in some European city with decent seat at a stadium and even let Gazza hang out for free.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: August 19, 2010 06:42

I paid $75 to see them in the front row of the No Security tour. Looking back,it was priceless. I got lucky and still cherish that moment. So whatever any individual feels it's worth is up to them.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: August 19, 2010 07:07

bustedtrousers
Gazza
I dont have $3,000 to spend, but if I had, I'd far rather give it to a charity (such as The Society for Musically Retarded Bon Jovi Fans) than spend it on an evening's entertainment.

Anyone who would put a price tag like that on a concert is worthy of contempt and anyone who pays it is a bloody idiot.

With all respect to swiss, I feel the same as Gazza on this. Even if I had it, I wouldn't want that much going to the Stones. And I have no desire to see a stadium show. So my answer is neither.

However, if it were a charity show, with the money going to a cause I liked, and I were rich enough, then I'd do the $3,000.

But I certainly wouldn't waste it on retarded Bon Jovi fans. They're a lost cause.

Funny....I'm waiting for the Top 5 Favorite Bon Jovi Songs Thread......

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1563
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home