Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: steel Wheels/urban jungle---Voodou lounge--Bridges---Licks--A bigger bang--Your fav???
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 13, 2010 19:52

Steel Wheels because it was still legitimately the Rolling Stones...after that it was Chuck Leavell and The Incredible Rolling Stones Revue, Featuring Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, and a Cast of Thousands.

Re: steel Wheels/urban jungle---Voodou lounge--Bridges---Licks--A bigger bang--Your fav???
Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: August 13, 2010 22:46

....Licks...because they felt a burning desire.....didn't see that for years before...and since.....but hope springs eternal.

Posted by: john r ()
Date: August 13, 2010 23:48

The SW/UJ tours were too constricted, what with Matt Clifford's samples (?) & a 'play it like the record' feel after the sometimes shambolic '81-82 tours...The early part of ABB displayed a more relaxed band, tight yet dirty and funky sounding. I like the No Security setlist (CD I mean), but I also think the BB 4 disc video set & Shine a Light (Jap cd & movie) are pretty hot, as well.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 14, 2010 04:06

Even though I rag on the Vegas era, there have been some close to fantastic shows. Roseland Ballroom in 2002 when they played a soul-heavy setlist was magical.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: August 14, 2010 04:08

I was there also tele, amazing show

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1407
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home