Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

the stones as demonic channels
Posted by: canadian.sway ()
Date: December 15, 2010 13:55

so i have a friend who is pretty big into the illuminati, nwo and conspiracy theories. he sent me this link, seeing as it has some stones content to it about half way through, i thought i'd see what your thoughts are...

Re: the stones as demonic channels
Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: December 15, 2010 14:39

Brief Stones appearance after 5.15 (hey, maybe Pete Townshend has something to do with it?)

Like most conspiracy theories, this is absolutely bullsh*t. I don't know enough English
words to describe how ridiculous this is.

What is a demon anyway, outside of the Holywood fantasy world?

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: December 15, 2010 19:41

This writer thinks so

[www.av1611.org]

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: December 15, 2010 19:43

Since when is a muse a demon? The Keanu Reeves quotes are taken completely out of context, it's fatuous and deliberately misleading. They take everything so literally.

Besides, I thought it was Clive Davis who arranged for all the guest musicians on Santana's album. These people are trying to give the devil all the credit! You don't wanna piss off Clive, people. He's old but he's vindictive. smiling smiley

A demon is a destroyer. It wouldn't be giving kids the message "be all you can be, live up to your potential." It'd be more like, "kill your parents."

That weird about the guy who wrote "V for Vendetta" though. The guy who shot up a Florida school board meeting yesterday spray painted the symbol from that movie on a wall before going postal.

Lotta freaks, as Arlo Guthrie once said...

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: December 15, 2010 20:46

If you drop the c from Clive and then rearrange the letters you get - EVIL !

Posted by: lsbz ()
Date: December 15, 2010 21:28

I think it's sad that many people don't seem to pick up the irony and context of a song like Sympathy For The Devil.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: December 20, 2010 16:31

Interesting comments here smiling smiley
[www.iorr.org]

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: December 20, 2010 18:51

That was such an odd quote from the Beatles press officer though (especially considering the date and that it was an American publication) - I wonder what the context was. It must have been shocking at the time, he was talking about the loveable mop-tops that everyone was crazy about.

The press officer for the Beatles, Derek Taylor, said, "They're COMPLETELY ANTI-CHRIST. I mean, I am anti-Christ as well, but they're so anti-Christ they shock me which isn't an easy thing." (Saturday Evening Post, Aug. 8, 1964).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1720
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home